BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut.

Pepperidge Farm® Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
Christen T.
Panama City, FL
Very addictive. I love coconut. I am a big fan of most flavors of this brand. We will buy again.
Malyn J.
Goddard, KS
I love love love this cookie!!! For a coconut lover,, this is gonna be one if my favorite cookie.
Lindsey J.
Spruce pine, AL
These are so yummy! You can find them anywhere that carries food, but I found mine at Walmart.
Sidney S.
Carl junction, MO
Delicious cookies love the range of flavors and textures!! They are one of my guilty pleasures!
John J.
Seattle, WA
Uhh best coconut cookies ever... melts in your mouth while you drool all over them. Nuhh said.
Crystal B.
Titusville, FL
These are my go to cookie to make s'mores! Something about marshmallow and coconut together.
Maritza V.
VISALIA, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Melissa S.
One of the only ways I'll eat coconut is by eating this cookie. They are almost like candy.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We love cookies. These are good and the bag the come in are great. Easy to carry around.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love pepperidge farm cookies and I love coconut, these cookies make the perfect snack.