BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut.

Pepperidge Farm® Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
원호 ♡.
I love coconut cookies. This is perfect, and there's nothing that could possibly go wrong about them.
Ananya B.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pepperidge cookies are the best cookies. I am pretty sure I was addicted to them in high school...💁🏻
Tony S.
I like eating these cookies with a cup of coffee or milk usually at night it's so rare in the morning
Suzanna M.
Idk why but cocnut cookies have always been my favorite i love them so much that i buy these everyday
Maria M.
Homestead, FL
The pepperidge farm coconut homestyle cookies are pretty good. And I love the it is coconut flavored.
Juliana B.
Menlo Park, CA
I really like this one. It is in our grocery list every week! We also like the Milk Chocolate one.
Rhonda T.
Pelham, AL
I loved the flavor of this cookie. It had a great texture and was just the right amount of coconut.
Grace K.
I love coconut but these do have a fake flavor and I don't think I like them. They have potential.
Genesis C.
Palm Bay, FL
Love tjis cookies there so delicious. Love the taste perfect package. Amazing i would keep buying
Malyn J.
Goddard, KS
I love love love this cookie!!! For a coconut lover,, this is gonna be one if my favorite cookie.
May W.
Where can I get them from?