BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
Ryland B.
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC
I love coconut and these cookies are really good! They remind me of a coconut macaroon.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love coconut and these have really good flavoring. They will leaving you wanting more because they are that good.
Kimberley H.
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Juliana B.
Juliana B.
Menlo Park, CA
I really like this one. It is in our grocery list every week! We also like the Milk Chocolate one.
Christen T.
Christen T.
Panama City, FL
Very addictive. I love coconut. I am a big fan of most flavors of this brand. We will buy again.
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Lawrenceville
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love all Pepperidge farm treats. The taste is not harsh or sharp like some ginger cookies, leans just a little on the molasses flavor without being too heavy or dark there either. Very thin and crispy with lots of that sweet crunchy sugar on top.
rom k.
rom k.
Mira Loma, CA
What can I say, coconut cookies are my very favorite, I with they came in larger packages, but its probably a good thing they don't
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
Fernley, NV
Love love love pepperidge farm! great snack wether you are sharing with the kids or just treating yourself. I have never had any problem with quality from this company. great buy!
Elaine R.
Elaine R.
GreT tasting cooking. Love the taste the freshness the packaging. These r awesome taxing Nd fresh
Priya L.
Priya L.
These coconut cookies are to die for! I love them and would recommened. It is not as healthy as I would like but gives that great taste. the price was great and met more than my expectations as i love cocount for sure. I loved anything from this brand so go get it.
May W.
May W.
Where can I get them from?