BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut.

Pepperidge Farm® Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Samantha D.
Moorpark, CA
These were absolutwly deliciously. I loved every second of tasting it. Do not eat if you don't like coconut
Tajana V.
Love these so so much!!! Tastes just like the Somoas just without the chocolate caramel super great flavor
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this cookie it's great it's kind of cases for me like a macaron coconut one but it's just delicious
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
I hate crunchy cookies. These always seem to be stale and taste like cardboard. I will purchasing again.
Ashlie O.
These cookies are great if you love coconut. My husband love the flavor. They are hard cookies not soft.
tiffany J.
Florissant , MO
These tasted very good. The package is very small for the price though. I think it should come with more.
Reem A.
TOTOWA, NJ
These cookies are heaven! They dont quite melt in your.mouth but they have an enjoyable crunch to them!
Ananya B.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pepperidge cookies are the best cookies. I am pretty sure I was addicted to them in high school...💁🏻
May W.
Where can I get them from?