BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
These are so amazing I can just eat them all by myself. These are one of my guilty pleasures and I would 10 out of 10 recommend.
Cassandra S.
Millerton, NY
Good flavor. I would prefer these in the soft baked cookie. I think it would be much better. texture is pretty good also.
Sarah F.
I'm a big fan of coconut and this treat just makes me want to crave more of it. Perfect snack to go with any meal.
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
These are amazing. I have always loved coconut and cookies are always a plus. These give you the perfect flavor.
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
These are amazing!! I only wish they made them in a soft batch cookie as well. Then my life would be complete.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this cookie it's great it's kind of cases for me like a macaron coconut one but it's just delicious
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
I hate crunchy cookies. These always seem to be stale and taste like cardboard. I will purchasing again.
tiffany J.
Florissant , MO
These tasted very good. The package is very small for the price though. I think it should come with more.
Reem A.
Totowa, NJ
These cookies are heaven! They dont quite melt in your.mouth but they have an enjoyable crunch to them!