BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut.

Pepperidge Farm® Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
Lauren B.
Sooo good!! All the cookies they make are amazing but these are just so fresh tasting! Great with coffee in the morning
Carol M.
Louisville, Ky
Just not enough natural coconut flavor for me. I prefer a cookie that is more moist and dense with lots of coconut.
Madeleine M.
I love Pepperidge cookies than other brands. They are very tasty and have a good quality that anyone would enjoy it.
Phyllis H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Pepperidge Farm homestyle cookies. They remind me of my childhood. The only thing missing the scent of baking.
Mayra D.
Bronx, NY
Favorite cookies ever! Taste so good! Def recommended them to everyone I've spoken too. Love these little yummies!
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love coconut and these have really good flavoring. They will leaving you wanting more because they are that good.
Ayla S.
Ridgeland, MS
Get in my belly!! This are my favorite cookies in the whole wide world! They are always super fresh and delicious!!
Veronika P.
Lynnwood, WA
I liked it but I would prefer some oatmeal or chocolate cookies. I'm just not too strong on the coconut crunchiness
Sarah F.
I'm a big fan of coconut and this treat just makes me want to crave more of it. Perfect snack to go with any meal.
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing. I have always loved coconut and cookies are always a plus. These give you the perfect flavor.