BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
Christen T.
Panama City, FL
Very addictive. I love coconut. I am a big fan of most flavors of this brand. We will buy again.
Samantha D.
Moorpark, CA
These were absolutwly deliciously. I loved every second of tasting it. Do not eat if you don't like coconut
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love coconut and these have really good flavoring. They will leaving you wanting more because they are that good.
Maritza V.
VISALIA, CA
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
I love pepperidge farm cookies and I love coconut, these cookies make the perfect snack.
lorena b.
I love coconut cookies !!! & pepperidge farm has the best cookies,so fresh& yummy !
Crystal V.
Anything coconut is always good. And if it's from Pepridge Farms it's never a Fail.
amycoose C.
Chantilly, VA
These are definitely a favorite of mine. I love anything coconut, and these cookies do not disappoint. They are light and crispy with the best coconut flavor.
I love toasted coconut on anything. These cookies are perfect for anyone who loves coconut. The cookies are enormous so 1 is satisfying. Pricey but delicious.