BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
Mayra D.
Mayra D.
Bronx, NY
Favorite cookies ever! Taste so good! Def recommended them to everyone I've spoken too. Love these little yummies!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These Pepperidge Farm Coconut Homestyle Cookies are the perfect treat. It is hard to find choices at the grocery store that will satisfy my coconut craving so I was so excited to try these. I will definitely be buying these again! They go perfect with milk too.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
One of the only ways I'll eat coconut is by eating this cookie. They are almost like candy.
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
YUM! I love these cookies so much! they are sweet but not so sweet that I feel completely fat eating them! I only wish there were more in the bag because once I have one, they are difficult to put down! they are wonderful cookies and conveniently located in many grocery stores
Emily S.
Emily S.
Columbus, OH
If you're a coconut lover like I am, you need to try these cookies! So good!
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
If there is such thing as heaven in your mouth this could be it. Each taste is full of flavor that is the perfect mix of sweet coconut and buttery cookie. It tastes like you just got them out of the oven !
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Palm Bay, FL
Love tjis cookies there so delicious. Love the taste perfect package. Amazing i would keep buying
Maritza V.
Maritza V.
VISALIA, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Malyn J.
Malyn J.
Goddard, KS
I love love love this cookie!!! For a coconut lover,, this is gonna be one if my favorite cookie.
Katrice W.
Katrice W.
Chester, VA
love them first i love coconut. with a nice glass of milk they taste better. will buy them again. try for yourself if you a coconut lover.