BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut.

Pepperidge Farm® Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
Debbie H.
08754
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pepperidge Farms Coconut Homestyle Cookies are out of this world. By far my favorite coconut cookies. I definitely recommend this product.
Debi C.
Paso Robles, CA
I think I found my new favorite cookie. These are perfect for anyone who loves coconut! I could eat these as a snack or a dessert!
rom k.
Mira Loma, CA
What can I say, coconut cookies are my very favorite, I with they came in larger packages, but its probably a good thing they don't
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
These are so amazing I can just eat them all by myself. These are one of my guilty pleasures and I would 10 out of 10 recommend.
raquel m.
Visalia, CA
Love Pepperidge farms and love coconut, they really did it this time. gotta love these.. and don't foget the thte twins, milanos
Toni W.
somerville
Love these!! Wish there was a healthier version on the cookies!!! What can a girl do to get a low carb version of her favorites?!
Angela T.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband and I go through this so fast they are very addicting ! I love the texture of these cookies they are so delicious.
Cassandra S.
Millerton, NY
Good flavor. I would prefer these in the soft baked cookie. I think it would be much better. texture is pretty good also.
Ashley N.
Starkville, MS
Even though I hate coconut, I somehow enjoy these very much. I like to have mine with tea, they seem to be a great combo!
Lauren B.
Sooo good!! All the cookies they make are amazing but these are just so fresh tasting! Great with coffee in the morning