BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
I'm a big fan of coconut and this treat just makes me want to crave more of it. Perfect snack to go with any meal.
Tony S.
Tony S.
I like eating these cookies with a cup of coffee or milk usually at night it's so rare in the morning
Suzanna M.
Suzanna M.
Idk why but cocnut cookies have always been my favorite i love them so much that i buy these everyday
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Belfast , ME
These cookies are amazing with tea or coffee they are not overly sweet and taste exactly as one who loves coconut would hope... I love them....
Debi C.
Debi C.
Paso Robles, CA
I think I found my new favorite cookie. These are perfect for anyone who loves coconut! I could eat these as a snack or a dessert!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Sooo good!! All the cookies they make are amazing but these are just so fresh tasting! Great with coffee in the morning
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Pelham, AL
I loved the flavor of this cookie. It had a great texture and was just the right amount of coconut.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Pepperidge farm cookies are my go to cookie. I usually go right to the Milano cookies but seen these coconut ones and I love coconut so I tried them out and they are amazing.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Delicious cookies! A little more expensive than most brands and you don't get as many in a package but what you are paying for is quality. These are a delicious little treat and very soft. I would definitely recommend these cookies to anyone who has a sweet tooth for coconut!
Madeleine M.
Madeleine M.
I love Pepperidge cookies than other brands. They are very tasty and have a good quality that anyone would enjoy it.