BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
Susan L.
mount holly, NC
These cookies are so good, it's best they don't come in a giant box. I would eat them all in a day! Coconut is my 'go to' for cookies and these have a great coconut not fake taste. The texture is perfect with a cup of coffee or tea, and in my opinion, they could even be for breakfast!
Dally P.
Great packaging, great to take with you. very clean packaging. you can save it for later. Delicious and great to eat with coffee and tea. Healthy, great amount of sweets in one cookie, and very easy to eat.
Courtney L.
Pepperidge farm cookies are my go to cookie. I usually go right to the Milano cookies but seen these coconut ones and I love coconut so I tried them out and they are amazing.
Victoria H.
Whiting, IN
These cookies are soo delicious with a cup of milk. I lIke these a lot. Only think, I wish they were soft. Soft cookies are by far my favorite
Cecilia S.
Corona, CA
I am not a fan of anything coconut but these cookies are absolutely amazing. The coconut isn't so strong and overwhelming. This is the best bedtime snack for me. Amazing cookies
Carol M.
Louisville, Ky
Just not enough natural coconut flavor for me. I prefer a cookie that is more moist and dense with lots of coconut.
Crystal K.
Belfast , ME
These cookies are amazing with tea or coffee they are not overly sweet and taste exactly as one who loves coconut would hope... I love them....
Debi C.
Paso Robles, CA
I think I found my new favorite cookie. These are perfect for anyone who loves coconut! I could eat these as a snack or a dessert!
Juliana B.
Menlo Park, CA
I really like this one. It is in our grocery list every week! We also like the Milk Chocolate one.
Samantha D.
Moorpark, CA
These were absolutwly deliciously. I loved every second of tasting it. Do not eat if you don't like coconut