BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut.

Pepperidge Farm® Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
Jordyn M.
Fernley, NV
Love love love pepperidge farm! great snack wether you are sharing with the kids or just treating yourself. I have never had any problem with quality from this company. great buy!
Cecilia S.
Corona, CA
I am not a fan of anything coconut but these cookies are absolutely amazing. The coconut isn't so strong and overwhelming. This is the best bedtime snack for me. Amazing cookies
Misti💕 R.
I love toasted coconut on anything. These cookies are perfect for anyone who loves coconut. The cookies are enormous so 1 is satisfying. Pricey but delicious.
amycoose C.
Chantilly, VA
These are definitely a favorite of mine. I love anything coconut, and these cookies do not disappoint. They are light and crispy with the best coconut flavor.
Amber T.
My husband loves these and they weren't bad. I don't eat much cookies but other cookies I've tried in this brand has been really good the short bread ones.
Jennifer C.
YUM!!!! Delicious cookies! They are so good I have to stop myself from eating them all at once. The coconut flavor is not too strong, it is just perfect.
Nikita P.
Atlanta, GA
I Love the coconut flavor cookies. they go perfect with my spiced Indian tea. Bit pricey so I don't buy them often but they're worth every penny.
Victoria H.
Whiting, IN
These cookies are soo delicious with a cup of milk. I lIke these a lot. Only think, I wish they were soft. Soft cookies are by far my favorite
Crystal K.
Belfast , ME
These cookies are amazing with tea or coffee they are not overly sweet and taste exactly as one who loves coconut would hope... I love them....
Madison J.
Chesterfield, VA
If you're a lover of coconut, this is the right cookie product for you. These cookies taste exactly as they should and are addictive to eat.
May W.
Where can I get them from?