BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
Vanda U.
N Ridgeville, OH
Addicted! So coconuty! I love everything Pepperidge Farm, but these are my favorite.
Tiffany S.
Sophia, NC
I love the coconut taste these have. Great to bring to the beach and summer time!
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
Pepperidge Farm are literally my FAVORITE cookies in the entire world! I love all of their different flavors and types of cookies. My only issue is the price. They are a bit on the more expensive side, but man are they delicious.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Really was not fond of these. I honestly felt like I was going to break my teeth trying to chew them. I purchased mine at target and I honestly wish I never would have. They had an overall good flavor but the hardness of the cookie was just way too much for me. Try at your own risk
Christie L.
LOVE the coconut flavoring. It’s not overpowering but just enough and love when I can find these in my local grocery sometimes this particular flavor is hard to find where I live.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Okay so first off you have to really love coconut. You either like coconut or you don't. I love coconut and have a strong admiration for these morsels of delight.
Kenia O.
THESE ARE THE BUTTERIEST MOST DELICIOUS COOKIES EVER! These cookies melt in your mouth, they are so good I have no words. Pricey for such few cookies but so worth it. Has the slightest hint of coconut. Delicious by themselves or with ice cream
Chelsea E.
Keene, NH
OMG! These cookies are amazing! I have always loved Milanos but this flavor is really great. The marshmallow isn't overwhelming but definitely stands out against the rich creamy cookies. Definitely a must for the holiday season. I might have to buy extra to hide from my kid.
kacey s.
Puyallup, WA
I love coconut cookies. These cookies have great flavor. Very coconutty. They never disappoint. I buy them.. a lot. I would definitely say these are tastier than some of the other cookies I've tried.
Kathleen B.
Lawrenceville
I love all Pepperidge farm treats. The taste is not harsh or sharp like some ginger cookies, leans just a little on the molasses flavor without being too heavy or dark there either. Very thin and crispy with lots of that sweet crunchy sugar on top.
May W.
Where can I get them from?