BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut.

Pepperidge Farm® Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
Dally P.
Great packaging, great to take with you. very clean packaging. you can save it for later. Delicious and great to eat with coffee and tea. Healthy, great amount of sweets in one cookie, and very easy to eat.
Chelsea E.
Keene, NH
OMG! These cookies are amazing! I have always loved Milanos but this flavor is really great. The marshmallow isn't overwhelming but definitely stands out against the rich creamy cookies. Definitely a must for the holiday season. I might have to buy extra to hide from my kid.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
If there is such thing as heaven in your mouth this could be it. Each taste is full of flavor that is the perfect mix of sweet coconut and buttery cookie. It tastes like you just got them out of the oven !
Alona Y.
Portland, OR
I love these cookies, they are really the perfect sweet and simple treat when you want something delicious but simple. The only downside is wanting to eat the whole bag in one go!
Crystal P.
Pure deliciousness! I love, love coconut and I love Pepperidge farm. So to have the collide is spot on for me! The only bad thing is...trying to get me to stop eating lol, #NotEasy.
Teresa H.
Pineville, WV
I am a big fan of coconut. these cookies are great. They are not too rich like some cookies. They are reasonably price. I purchased them at the grocery store. I only ate them once.
rose e.
East Amherst, NY
I tried these for the first time the other and at first I was a bit skeptical. As soon as I had one that was it, I was addicted. I ate almost the whole bag and I would recommend 100%
Courtney L.
Pepperidge farm cookies are my go to cookie. I usually go right to the Milano cookies but seen these coconut ones and I love coconut so I tried them out and they are amazing.
Nataki R.
Worcester, MA
Love these cookies. I actually like anything that had coconut. These cookies are yummy I really have to limit myself to three but sometimes end up eating double that amount.
Jordyn M.
Fernley, NV
Love love love pepperidge farm! great snack wether you are sharing with the kids or just treating yourself. I have never had any problem with quality from this company. great buy!
May W.
Where can I get them from?