BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
Phyllis H.
Phyllis H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Pepperidge Farm homestyle cookies. They remind me of my childhood. The only thing missing the scent of baking.
Veronika P.
Veronika P.
Lynnwood, WA
I liked it but I would prefer some oatmeal or chocolate cookies. I'm just not too strong on the coconut crunchiness
Ayla S.
Ayla S.
Ridgeland, MS
Get in my belly!! This are my favorite cookies in the whole wide world! They are always super fresh and delicious!!
Tajana V.
Tajana V.
Love these so so much!!! Tastes just like the Somoas just without the chocolate caramel super great flavor
Ashlie O.
Ashlie O.
These cookies are great if you love coconut. My husband love the flavor. They are hard cookies not soft.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Homestead, FL
The pepperidge farm coconut homestyle cookies are pretty good. And I love the it is coconut flavored.
Sidney S.
Sidney S.
Carl junction, MO
Delicious cookies love the range of flavors and textures!! They are one of my guilty pleasures!
John J.
John J.
Seattle, WA
Uhh best coconut cookies ever... melts in your mouth while you drool all over them. Nuhh said.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Spruce Pine, AL
These are so yummy! You can find them anywhere that carries food, but I found mine at Walmart.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Titusville, FL
These are my go to cookie to make s'mores! Something about marshmallow and coconut together.