BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut.

Pepperidge Farm® Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this cookie it's great it's kind of cases for me like a macaron coconut one but it's just delicious
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
I hate crunchy cookies. These always seem to be stale and taste like cardboard. I will purchasing again.
tiffany J.
Florissant , MO
These tasted very good. The package is very small for the price though. I think it should come with more.
Reem A.
TOTOWA, NJ
These cookies are heaven! They dont quite melt in your.mouth but they have an enjoyable crunch to them!
Tony S.
I like eating these cookies with a cup of coffee or milk usually at night it's so rare in the morning
Ananya B.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pepperidge cookies are the best cookies. I am pretty sure I was addicted to them in high school...💁🏻
Suzanna M.
Idk why but cocnut cookies have always been my favorite i love them so much that i buy these everyday
원호 ♡.
I love coconut cookies. This is perfect, and there's nothing that could possibly go wrong about them.
Genesis C.
Palm Bay, FL
Love tjis cookies there so delicious. Love the taste perfect package. Amazing i would keep buying
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
We love cookies. These are good and the bag the come in are great. Easy to carry around.