BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut.

Pepperidge Farm® Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Okay so first off you have to really love coconut. You either like coconut or you don't. I love coconut and have a strong admiration for these morsels of delight.
Sharee T.
Lula, GA
I love these!! I'm a huge coconut fan! So these were perfect!! They taste so good and so fresh! Definitely a staple for my home when I want something sweet. They're not too sweet which is perfect for me!!! I would definitely recommend these to cookie and coconut lovers
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These Pepperidge Farm Coconut Homestyle Cookies are the perfect treat. It is hard to find choices at the grocery store that will satisfy my coconut craving so I was so excited to try these. I will definitely be buying these again! They go perfect with milk too.
Sara A.
Delicious cookies! A little more expensive than most brands and you don't get as many in a package but what you are paying for is quality. These are a delicious little treat and very soft. I would definitely recommend these cookies to anyone who has a sweet tooth for coconut!
Katie D.
I love anything coconut and pepperidge farm never disappoints! Soft and chewy with a great coconut taste. Very dangerous though, it's very easy to kill a whole bag in one sitting, which shamefully I have been known to do
Lee W.
Bluff City, TN
I have had these and they are good but I much rather have the chocolate chunk. They are not healthy and that makes them even better. There is no similar product in my opinion because this is my favorite cookie brand. I totally recommend trying these cookies
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
These coconut cookies will rock your world! I am a sweets kinda girl and love a good coconut cookie this gives me the satisfaction without baking for hours to acheive my all time favorite cookie!
Kathleen B.
Lawrenceville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love all Pepperidge farm treats. The taste is not harsh or sharp like some ginger cookies, leans just a little on the molasses flavor without being too heavy or dark there either. Very thin and crispy with lots of that sweet crunchy sugar on top.
Isis R.
These are so delicious and different the coconut gives it a tropical taste and its great. I buy this product at my local randalls. The pro is that they are soo delicious the con that they come in a small pack.
Susan L.
mount holly, NC
These cookies are so good, it's best they don't come in a giant box. I would eat them all in a day! Coconut is my 'go to' for cookies and these have a great coconut not fake taste. The texture is perfect with a cup of coffee or tea, and in my opinion, they could even be for breakfast!