BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut.

Pepperidge Farm® Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
If there is such thing as heaven in your mouth this could be it. Each taste is full of flavor that is the perfect mix of sweet coconut and buttery cookie. It tastes like you just got them out of the oven !
kacey s.
Puyallup, WA
I love coconut cookies. These cookies have great flavor. Very coconutty. They never disappoint. I buy them.. a lot. I would definitely say these are tastier than some of the other cookies I've tried.
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These Pepperidge Farm Coconut Homestyle Cookies are the perfect treat. It is hard to find choices at the grocery store that will satisfy my coconut craving so I was so excited to try these. I will definitely be buying these again! They go perfect with milk too.
Sara A.
Delicious cookies! A little more expensive than most brands and you don't get as many in a package but what you are paying for is quality. These are a delicious little treat and very soft. I would definitely recommend these cookies to anyone who has a sweet tooth for coconut!
Isis R.
These are so delicious and different the coconut gives it a tropical taste and its great. I buy this product at my local randalls. The pro is that they are soo delicious the con that they come in a small pack.
Dally P.
Great packaging, great to take with you. very clean packaging. you can save it for later. Delicious and great to eat with coffee and tea. Healthy, great amount of sweets in one cookie, and very easy to eat.
Chelsea E.
Keene, NH
OMG! These cookies are amazing! I have always loved Milanos but this flavor is really great. The marshmallow isn't overwhelming but definitely stands out against the rich creamy cookies. Definitely a must for the holiday season. I might have to buy extra to hide from my kid.
rose e.
Tonawanda, NY
I tried these for the first time the other and at first I was a bit skeptical. As soon as I had one that was it, I was addicted. I ate almost the whole bag and I would recommend 100%
Courtney L.
Pepperidge farm cookies are my go to cookie. I usually go right to the Milano cookies but seen these coconut ones and I love coconut so I tried them out and they are amazing.
amycoose C.
Chantilly, VA
These are definitely a favorite of mine. I love anything coconut, and these cookies do not disappoint. They are light and crispy with the best coconut flavor.