BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Pineville, WV
I am a big fan of coconut. these cookies are great. They are not too rich like some cookies. They are reasonably price. I purchased them at the grocery store. I only ate them once.
Alona Y.
Alona Y.
Portland, OR
I love these cookies, they are really the perfect sweet and simple treat when you want something delicious but simple. The only downside is wanting to eat the whole bag in one go!
Nataki R.
Nataki R.
Worcester, MA
Love these cookies. I actually like anything that had coconut. These cookies are yummy I really have to limit myself to three but sometimes end up eating double that amount.
Amber T.
Amber T.
My husband loves these and they weren't bad. I don't eat much cookies but other cookies I've tried in this brand has been really good the short bread ones.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
YUM!!!! Delicious cookies! They are so good I have to stop myself from eating them all at once. The coconut flavor is not too strong, it is just perfect.
Nikita P.
Nikita P.
Atlanta, GA
I Love the coconut flavor cookies. they go perfect with my spiced Indian tea. Bit pricey so I don't buy them often but they're worth every penny.
Madison J.
Madison J.
Chesterfield, VA
If you're a lover of coconut, this is the right cookie product for you. These cookies taste exactly as they should and are addictive to eat.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Visalia, CA
Love Pepperidge farms and love coconut, they really did it this time. gotta love these.. and don't foget the thte twins, milanos
Angela T.
Angela T.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband and I go through this so fast they are very addicting ! I love the texture of these cookies they are so delicious.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Starkville, MS
Even though I hate coconut, I somehow enjoy these very much. I like to have mine with tea, they seem to be a great combo!
May W.
May W.
Where can I get them from?