BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Keene, NH
OMG! These cookies are amazing! I have always loved Milanos but this flavor is really great. The marshmallow isn't overwhelming but definitely stands out against the rich creamy cookies. Definitely a must for the holiday season. I might have to buy extra to hide from my kid.
Sharee T.
Sharee T.
Lula, GA
I love these!! I'm a huge coconut fan! So these were perfect!! They taste so good and so fresh! Definitely a staple for my home when I want something sweet. They're not too sweet which is perfect for me!!! I would definitely recommend these to cookie and coconut lovers
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
So yummy and delicious! I picked these up on a late night hunger trip to the grocery store and I've been reaching for them every since! They're the best cookies I've eaten! I would say there a little pricey for cookies but so worth the money! Awesome flavor!
Lee W.
Lee W.
Bluff City, TN
I have had these and they are good but I much rather have the chocolate chunk. They are not healthy and that makes them even better. There is no similar product in my opinion because this is my favorite cookie brand. I totally recommend trying these cookies
Katie D.
Katie D.
I love anything coconut and pepperidge farm never disappoints! Soft and chewy with a great coconut taste. Very dangerous though, it's very easy to kill a whole bag in one sitting, which shamefully I have been known to do
Isis R.
Isis R.
These are so delicious and different the coconut gives it a tropical taste and its great. I buy this product at my local randalls. The pro is that they are soo delicious the con that they come in a small pack.
Dally P.
Dally P.
Great packaging, great to take with you. very clean packaging. you can save it for later. Delicious and great to eat with coffee and tea. Healthy, great amount of sweets in one cookie, and very easy to eat.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
These coconut cookies will rock your world! I am a sweets kinda girl and love a good coconut cookie this gives me the satisfaction without baking for hours to acheive my all time favorite cookie!
rose e.
rose e.
Tonawanda, NY
I tried these for the first time the other and at first I was a bit skeptical. As soon as I had one that was it, I was addicted. I ate almost the whole bag and I would recommend 100%
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Pure deliciousness! I love, love coconut and I love Pepperidge farm. So to have the collide is spot on for me! The only bad thing is...trying to get me to stop eating lol, #NotEasy.