BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm&$174; Coconut Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies.
New!
C.
Coconut.

Pepperidge Farm® Coconut Homestyle Cookies
  • "I have never had Pepperidge Farm coconut cookies, but I like coconut and Pepperidge so these must br a winner. " in 2 reviews
  • "Not a big fan of coconut so therefore I can careless for these cookies and there too hard ." in 1 review
  • "I love coconut and these have really good flavoring." in 1 review
Lexi F.
So yummy and delicious! I picked these up on a late night hunger trip to the grocery store and I've been reaching for them every since! They're the best cookies I've eaten! I would say there a little pricey for cookies but so worth the money! Awesome flavor!
Tabitha H.
YUM! I love these cookies so much! they are sweet but not so sweet that I feel completely fat eating them! I only wish there were more in the bag because once I have one, they are difficult to put down! they are wonderful cookies and conveniently located in many grocery stores
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Really was not fond of these. I honestly felt like I was going to break my teeth trying to chew them. I purchased mine at target and I honestly wish I never would have. They had an overall good flavor but the hardness of the cookie was just way too much for me. Try at your own risk
Kenia O.
THESE ARE THE BUTTERIEST MOST DELICIOUS COOKIES EVER! These cookies melt in your mouth, they are so good I have no words. Pricey for such few cookies but so worth it. Has the slightest hint of coconut. Delicious by themselves or with ice cream
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ohhhman these are so addictive!
They aren’t too sweet and go so good with a cup of hot tea!
It’s hard to not eat the whole package in one sitting! Haha
They are hard to find sometimes, but they rare worth the buy!
Liz G.
Indianapolis
Let me first start off by saying I love coconut, then I love Pepperidge Farm cookies so you have to know I love these Pepperidge Farm Coconut Homestyle Cookies. So fresh so tasty. the price is good, I just wish there were more cookies in the bag. I would recommend you try them, especially if you like coconut.
kacey s.
Puyallup, WA
I love coconut cookies. These cookies have great flavor. Very coconutty. They never disappoint. I buy them.. a lot. I would definitely say these are tastier than some of the other cookies I've tried.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Christie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE the coconut flavoring. It’s not overpowering but just enough and love when I can find these in my local grocery sometimes this particular flavor is hard to find where I live.
dana b.
This comes with a good amount of cookies, I prefer the chocolate chip ones of course. They are a little expensive but I would purchase again. They go great with milk!!!