BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm?? Classic Sliders Mini Buns.
Great for:
-Snacking.
-Kids.
12 Mini Buns.
Net wt 15 oz (425g).

Kimberly e.
Columbiana, AL
These are so good my kids absolutely love it when we get them and do a make your own slider night for dinner. Low cost, fun way way to change the same old boring dinner. You can always count on reciving a good quality product when you put these in your buggy.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I love using these to make mini hamburgers for me kids and they love them, I absolutely love them myself and like keeping them around my house because they are so great for kids so they don't waste food ...perfect size.
Rebecca C.
Granger, IN
These Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns are fantastic! I like to use them to make mini sandwiches for snacks or even a meal. The Slider Buns taste great and they are fairly inexpensive. I buy them at my local grocery store. They are also available at Wal Mart. You should check these out!
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Just tried this for the first time, and the whole family
loved them! The perfect size for little hands. Really soft and have a great taste. Bought them randomly at Target and happy I did!
Carly W.
Homewood , IL
I LOVE THESE! These little slider buns are amazing for a quick dinner or even a bbq.. they are so soft and have a slightly buttery taste on the top of bun.. yummy!
Megan P.
Milpitas, CA
The taste of these cookies is heaven. If you love minty things this is for you. There a little on the pricey side for how much you get.
Monica  G.
Worthington, PA
Delicious and fun for any type of party of shower. Used them for my baby shower and had to run to get more because everyone loved them.
Yarene T.
They are so soft and yummy. I usually eat them for sandwiches instead of hamburgers and it makes my sandwich so much more delicious.
Rachel S.
Lexington, KY
These are perfect for making snack size sandwiches at parties. They are fluffy and delicious and go great on top of a cheeseburger!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
We love using these mini slider bun. You can make so many different things with these. I like the pepperidge farm brand the best.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else loves keeping these around for their children?
Rebecca B.