Pepperidge Farm Classic Favorites Cookie Collection 13.25 oz uploaded by Stephanie V.Pepperidge Farm Classic Favorites Cookie Collection 13.25 oz uploaded by Sam R.Pepperidge Farm Classic Favorites Cookie Collection 13.25 oz uploaded by Laurie L.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge farm classic favorites cookie collecountion - 13.25 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "You can't go wrong with selecting any one of these kinds, but having them all available is so dangerous." in 1 review
  • "These are absolutely amazing, I have an intense sweet tooth and you get a great variety here." in 1 review
  • "I especially like to buy them during the holiday season that's is when we are usually entertaining guest." in 1 review
  • "I have always loved Pepperidge Farm products, they are fine and delicate and savory!" in 1 review
  • "Buying a sampler like this can introduce you too more of the cookies PF has too offer and you may end up having brand new favorite cookies." in 1 review
Jo A.
Jo A.
Barnegat, NJ
All Pepperidge Farm cookies are incredibly satisfying. The classic cookie collection features varieties such as the milano and chessmen. It focuses on subtle flavors, like butter and vanilla, and a few of the cookies have some chocolate. I love buying this for my husband, because these are the flavors that he favors! Of course, I get the the chocolate centered milanos! Plus, with this box, you get to try a selection I f their popular cookiesūüėĄ
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
I love Pepperidge Farm cookies, and this sampler pack of their Classic Collection is perfect! If you prefer their buttery cookies, you get Chessmen and Bordeaux, while you also get a healthy variety of their sandwich cookies (such as Milano, Lido, and Orleans). This is perfect for dessert trays at parties or holiday dinners! They're about $6-$7 USD at Walmart and Target
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
My love for the Pepperidge farm Bordeaux and Chessmen cookies came from trying this sampler bag. Lately I've noticed Pepperidge farm cookies have been in sale at supermarket chains. Their cookies are always great quality, not overly sweet and perfect any time of the day. The sampler pack is great to give as a small gift for someone who might need a little pick-me-up!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I love the variety in this box especially during the holidays or any special occasion party that I'm throwing. It makes it easier on me that way I don't have to buy five or six different boxes of cookies I can buy two and be done with a nice little tray of cookies that everyone can enjoy.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
As a kid I felt so grown up when I got to taste these fancy cookies! I remember not always loving the same foods my parents are hit we agreed when it came to cookies! These are perfect for birthday parties (for the kids or parents) or for a tea party, coffee bar or happy hour!)
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am in love with these cookies. Growing up they were a big treat to get one and even now, they are the biggest treat. Crisp on the outside with the chocolate in the middle. I just get so excited when I see them in the store. Affordable. A cookie for grown ups.
Lori Beth S.
Lori Beth S.
Douglas, GA
Such delicious sweets. Literally makes my mouth water. The flavor is to die for and the packaging is so nice. Good product value for price. Such a variety in box makes it simpler to eat. I don't have to buy as many boxes to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
They are boxes nicely so they will not break. The cookie assortment is not just pretty but delicious. I like to buy them and keep them on hand incase of company should pop by unexpected. They always seem to be a treat to put out with coffee.
chenessa h.
chenessa h.
I have purchased this pack more times than I can count. It's a lovely variety of cookies and quite an assortment to choose from. I would definitely recommend these. However if you prefer sod chewy cookies you should stay away from this.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
I really enjoy pepperidge farm cookies! Such classics. I tend to buy them at my local grocery store; but you can buy them anywhere! There are many imitators but no one has cookies quote as good. Great for entertaining!
Mismana S.
Mismana S.
Seattle, WA
Are these cookies good?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Frederick, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
How long have you been eating Pepperidge Farm Cookies?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I wonder is this brand of cookies all people say they are. I want to try but they are kind of pricey.
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
Are these good?
Nicholle W.
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
Are these cookies soft or hard?