Pepperidge Farm® Classic Favorites Cookie Collection uploaded by Laurie L.Pepperidge Farm® Classic Favorites Cookie Collection uploaded by Sam R.Pepperidge Farm® Classic Favorites Cookie Collection uploaded by Stephanie V.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

We all have favorites. Satisfy everyone with these great assortments.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Semi Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean
Oils, Butter, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Sweetener Blend (Invert Syrup, Molasses), Pecans, Eggs, Oats, Semi Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Flavor), Nonfat Milk, Salt, Baking Soda, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Cream Of Tartar, Natural Flavors, Caramel Color, Cocoa Processed With Alkali. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Pecans, Eggs.

• Who else remembers getting these cookies as a kid ?5 Answers
  • I've only tried the regular cookies but am now wondering ...1 Answers
  • Which cookies are included? 1 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Classic Favorites Cookie Collection
  • "Buying a sampler like this can introduce you too more of the cookies PF has too offer and you may end up having brand new favorite cookies." in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with selecting any one of these kinds, but having them all available is so dangerous." in 1 review
  • "I have always loved Pepperidge Farm products, they are fine and delicate and savory!" in 1 review
  • "I especially like to buy them during the holiday season that's is when we are usually entertaining guest." in 1 review
  • "These are absolutely amazing, I have an intense sweet tooth and you get a great variety here." in 1 review
lauren s.
Nice assortment of many favorite cookies by Pepperidge Farms. Love the Brussels when I want something crispy and love the Milanos when I want airy and fluffy cookies. Always a great classic.
Cathy R.
Perfect box of cookies for the entire family. Everyone has their favorite and with 9 different varieties in a box there is plenty to go around. Whether you love them with milk or coffee, they are absolutely delicious. Highly recommend!
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
Love this collection of cookies. So much variety in this package, everyone will be pleased. It’s a nice assortment that is perfect for days you want a little bit of everything. Plus, they’re perfect with coffee!
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
How can you not love Pepperidge farm cookies?!! Seriously they are so yummy. I love the double chocolate and the original chocolate cookies. They are just a classic cookie you can never go wrong with !
Jayda N.
Macon
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
These cookies are so good they pretty much melt into your mouth they are usually found in the bakery section of any local retailer and they have so many different to choose from it's hard to choose just one I like these
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
Not only does this box of cookies contain my favorite cookie, but you get to try different ones. All of them are good. I like to buy this package when I have people over.
Manatu T.
Salt Lake City
I was in heaven and didnt want to share these but had to. Everyone i shared em with asked what brand of cookies it was and i told em what and where you can buy them.
Brianne R.
We always keep a box of these around during the winter because they're so perfect with a mug of coffee or cocoa. There's enough variety for everyone's tastes, and they look pretty on the plate. Where I live the Chessman can be particularly hard to find by themselves, so this assortment is often the only way I can get them.
Mickenzy H.
Probably one of my favorite things to get when I am craving some really good cookies. They have a nice mix of different styles and flavors, which makes it good for everyone to share. They are great little after dinner cookies that always pair well with coffee.
Jocelyn G.
Long Beach
A variety of all the Pepperidge farm cookies. When I can't decide on one kind this is the perfect box offering a variety of flavors of cookies after all they are all delicious so choosing one may be hard.
Mismana D.
Are these good?
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I wonder is this brand of cookies all people say they are. I want to try but they are kind of pricey.
Melissa B.
Frederick, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How long have you been eating Pepperidge Farm Cookies?
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
Are these cookies soft or hard?