BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #57 in Bagels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Classic Caesar Croutons.
Resealable package.
Robust seasoning & perfectly toasted.
Generous cut croutons.

April C.
I don't usually purchase a lot of croutons, but I didn't buy these for a Christmas party that I attended and they were very good. They were crispy and had great flavor I would definitely recommend these.
Carlise R.
Columbia, MO
I can definitely say that I am not a huge fan of salads but these croutons are very good. They are crunchy and have a great flavor and have a great selection of flavors. Another good thing is they are not very expensive.
Melissa F.
Cedar Hill, TX
Just what you want in a crouton! Flavor, crunch, and good serving size. The actual crisps could be smaller. They have to be broken before eating.
Cassie B.
The are a pretty good product. They have a great flavor but are a bit the rough, crunchy. I don't want my mouth to bleed when eating a crouton.
Leia C.
The best croutons! A must for our salads! The kids even enjoy them. I always have them in our pantry! They have became a staple in our home.
Arlene C.
These are a great salad topper. They taste great. The price is great. I always reach for these when making a salad and I need a crunch.
brandi g.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I eat salad... everyday. These are great flavorful, crunchy, tasty croutons! Lots of flavors to choose from and great for any salad.
olivia w.
Moncks Corner, SC
These are soooo good lol i don't just eat them with my salad but also as a snack when I'm hungry i would consider buying these
Danielle M.
Brooklyn, NY
Pepperidge Farm Classic Croutons is the best out there I only eat these. They are always fresh with just the right crunch.
Kate S.
Horseheads, NY
I like these croutons but prefer the texas toast ones because they are bigger and i prefer croutons with soup and salad.
Nancy A.