BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Creme filled.
Pirouette??????????????????.
Rolled wafers.
Chocolate hazelnut. see more...

• Do these taste good with ice cream?5 Answers
  • Can I use these guys as straws? 15 Answers
  • Who tries to eat all of the wafer first? lol 8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I was first introduced to these by my grandpa and I've been obsessed with them ever since. They have a great flavor to them, the nuttiness of the hazelnut and the sweet chocolate followed by the soft crunch of the outside wafer. These go great with coffee or hot chocolate or simply a treat after a meal. I wouldn't call these a healthy snack, but it's worth a cheat to have one of these as my grandpa use to say.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Alpharetta , GA
I have tried this but it's not my favorite at all. The reason why it's because I am Venezuelan and we have something like this called Pirulin and it tastes SO amazing!! But I can't find them in the US. So I reached for one of these of course my expectations were super high that I was so disappointed they are not the same. Anyways I'll eat some of these when I'm craving mines back home
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Come on, chocolate AND hazelnut, we didn't stand a chance against these! The wafers on the outside are light and flakey with a slight crunch that is perfectly matched with the delicious, smooth and silky chocolate/hazelnut center. These cookies always leave you wanting just one more. I may or may not hide these in the back of the pantry so a certain man and toddler can't find them :)
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
The Pepperidge Farm Pirouette Waffer Rolls with Chocolate Hazelnut are absolute heaven! They're crunchy yet light. The chocolate hazelnut on the inside is so soft and delicious. This is the perfect dessert for the holidays with a cup of coffee or if you just feel like spoiling yourself. Must have!
Kiah E.
Kiah E.
Heaven rolled up in a wafer. These are my favorite wafers. I love them so much I can eat an entire can it I'm not mindful. They can be found just about anywhere and are fairly priced. I eat them alone, with ice cream, or as a make shift straw with milkshakes or hot chocolate.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
I can't say enough about how amazing these cookies are. Crispy, creamy, absolutely delicious. Goes really well with coffee, hot chocolate, milk, hot tea... Pretty much anything really. The other flavor varieties are good too but the chocolate hazelnut is the best by far.
Tiffany x.
Tiffany x.
These are super yummy. Especially with coffee or tea. They taste even better. But eating them alone is good too. They aren't overly sweet and make a great biscuit cookie to eat as a fancy like treat. I like getting these around the holidays and even giving as gifts.
Sofia H.
Sofia H.
Denver, PA
These amazing sweets are something that is gravitate towards when ever I see them for sale. These hazelnut wafers are a perfect snack, amazing picturesque, and are the perfect for those careful shoppers! These hazelnut and chocolate wafers are heaven on earth!
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I get these cookies a lot during the holidays and I just love them. They taste amazing and have a great crunch to them. Did I mention their is chocolate in the middle! These go well with hot chocolate, ice cream and milk. Great treat for anytime of the year
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so delicious, my grandma used to be obsessed and always had some hiding somewhere. I used to love them, only issue is I can't ever find them anywhere anymore. I see the tags on the shelves in the stores sometimes but they're always out of stock.
KaShiea M.
KaShiea M.
Wynne, AR
Never tried the chocolate hazelnut filled...are they any good?
Sean W.
Sean W.
Are these nearly as good as the vanilla ones?
cindy g.
cindy g.
Pharr, TX
Where can you buy these? I've never seen them before
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Is the filling similar to Nutella?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Are these any good I seen these at many store but never bought them?