BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Slender. Graceful. Delicious. Savor the sophisticated sweetness in a variety of flavors.

Made From: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Whey Powder, Rice Flour, Hazelnuts, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Milk Powder, Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Beta Carotene (Color), Coconut Oil And Enzyme.

Rachel N.
These cookies are pretty tasty. The texture is like a crunchy wafer with a creamy soft filling. They're very light and airy. The wafer part tastes similar to an ice cream cone and the filling tastes like a sweet chocolate with a light hazelnut taste. They're cute and taste good. I'd highly recommend them. Even though you can't use them as straws.
Janki B.
These are a snack that I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase. I find that it satisfies my sweet tooth without having to eat a whole brownie! I love it on its own or with a glass of milk! The flavors that are available are all amazing in my opinion!
Chrissy A.
St. Marys
These are delicious! I have bought them multiple times and I will continue to. The chocolate hazelnut is great for the inside and the outside shell tastes amazing. Kroger offers sales but these are sometimes a little pricey but worth it.
Katie A.
Woodbridge, VA
These were those amazing expensive treats I only got on special occasions as a kid, and they taste just as amazing as an adult! I love these - a little pricy but worth it for the delicacy. Goes nicely with an evening coffee.
Ally
I am absolutely addicted to these!!! They are the perfect picnic cookie or little dessert after a meal. I get these all the time for camp lunches or other events. They are divine and I would definitely recommend them.Pepperidge Farm® Chocolate Hazelnut Creme Filled Pirouette Rolled Wafers
Jade K.
Killeen, TX
The taste is so unique and delicious! The quality is amazing I would definitely recommend this product for price and quality!! Will be buying in the future for sure. I must admit it isbonenof those products you have to be in the specific mood for. With that being said, I will definitely admit it's been a minute since I ate these.
Jennifer W.
Norfolk, VA
These at so tasty. I always have to make myself stop whenever I get a can because I will literally sit and hit them all at once. Just enough flavor and the size is perfect for 1 or 2 as a snack but like I said I can never stop because they’re just that good!
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
These delicious things are heaven in a cute, reusable tin can! They're crunchy at first, then smooth & almost went in your mouth with the scrumptious hazelnut/chocolate creme in the middle. I'd recommend to anyone!! Pepperidge Farm made this one perfect! *Mouth Watering*
Heather M.
Apopka, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so abaolutely addicting- especially when paired with a nice cuppa hot coffee! I love the light crunch with the hazelnut cream center- neither too light or too heavy. Left unchecked I would witnout a doubt eat the whole container!
Raven W.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really good. They are perfectly sweet and crunchy. They have a strong enough flavor that a serving is actually satisfying. And as far as cookies go, they're not that bad for you. I like to have one with a cup of coffee.
KaShiea M.
Wynne, AR
Never tried the chocolate hazelnut filled...are they any good?
Sean G.
Are these nearly as good as the vanilla ones?
cindy g.
Pharr, TX
Where can you buy these? I've never seen them before
Jasmine Y.
Is the filling similar to Nutella?
Amanda G.
Are these any good I seen these at many store but never bought them?

Kohl's