BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Chocolate Favorites Cookies.
7 varieties of our handpicked cookie favorites.

• I would easily call myself a sugar addict and learnt I ha...1 Answers
Beth C.
Flagstaff, AZ
This variety pack is awesome and amazing. First off there are several different types of cookies in this. I have bought these variety packs many times and am not disappointed at all with them. I love the plain butter cookies to the awesome chocolaty taste of the other ones as well.
Lisa P.
I love these. All of the varieties in this mix are excellent in their own ways. I wouldn't leave out any of these cookies, as they all contribute to a good mix that would satisfy different tastes. There are Milanos, shortbread, Pirouettes, crunchy chocolate almond cookies, and thin super crunchy cookies. I would buy these again and again.
Nubia G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love this cookie company. Buttery and amazing with tea or coffee or if you get a little sugar craving. The only con is that they are addicting lol. I grab these when I go to the store so when I do get a craving they are great and yummy. They have many cookies to choose from so take your pick!!! They are all so yummy!!!!
candy A.
Cleveland, OH
Milano's are my favorite but all the cookies in assortment are very good. There are six different varieties so there is something for everyone. Obviously not for persons with no allergies as some cookies contain nuts and are manufactured in a plant with nuts. Nice to set out for office meetings, dinner parties, or for afternoon tea.
Mindy B.
Sand Springs, OK
I love these cookies because they are made with some of the best ingredients! Love the light crispy cookie kie and just the right amount of dark chocolate to leave you wanting more. They are very reasonably priced and you can find them at almost any grocery store!
Valerie j.
Westerly, RI
Pepperidge Farm cookies are the best ,they are grest with a glass milk ,soft chewy always taste fresh from package. Two are perfect for a snack before bed or in between meals .so many varieties you cant pick a wrong one they are all yummy
Pauline N.
Pepperidge Farm cookies are absolutely delicious. They are a perfect snack during the day. The chocolate is rich but not overpowering and yummy. Overall, the cookies are absolutely divine and I'd highly recommend to others.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pepperidge Farm always has great cookies. I love the variety packs and especially the chocolate one because then people can choose what they want and most people like chocolate. They always taste very good and are fresh.
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
Absolutely delicious! These cookies are great for dessert, a snack and to serve to guests. I use them for many events and occasions at home and give them as gifts to friends. Compared to other products, these look more elegant, and they always taste great.
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is a nice assortment for when you have guests but no time to bake. The cookies look elegant and taste delicious. Pick up a box next time you need a quick and easy dessert or snack!
Calista R.
I would easily call myself a sugar addict and learnt I have to watch my sugar intake because of a recent diagnosis. Anyone know if these taste good or of any other sugar free snacks?