BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm Milano Melts Chocolate Dark Classic Creme Crispy Cookies.
New! see more...

• Can you please make a mint and chocolate cookie or a cookie dough?1 Answers
Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Dark Classic Creme Milano Melts
  • "I absolutely love the softness of the this cookie matched with the rich dark chocolate flavor of the melted chocolate!!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love these cookies so much i buy these every time i get a chance.They are super duper delicious." in 1 review
  • "The only thing I don't like is that they aren't milk chocolate but if you like dark chocolate then they're great!" in 1 review
  • "amazing cookies ever they are so good that i dont wanna finish them its my favorite cookies im in love with the chocolate" in 1 review
  • "This delicious cookie melts right in your mouth and let's out a succulent dark chocolate flavor." in 1 review
Bridget R.
S Charleston, WV
Love these at night as a before bed treat with a steamy cup of tea (or hot cocoa). Great blend of smooth chocolate surrounded by a crisp buttery cookie. Have to hide these from the kiddos so they leave some for me! Look for these on sale at your local stores - they are usually on sale often.
Sarah L.
Smiley, TX
I absolutely love these cookies! They are always so fresh and delicious! Perfect for any chocolate craving.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Milano cookies are so great. Always a classic cookie. I love the dark chocolate too. Great rich flavor.
Kimberlyn R.
These cookies are amazing! They literally melt right in your mouth! The only thing I don't like is that they aren't milk chocolate but if you like dark chocolate then they're great!
Jacinta H.
Salisbury, MD
If you love dark chocolate then this is the perfect snack for you. This delicious cookie melts right in your mouth and let's out a succulent dark chocolate flavor.
Lauren M.
Albany, NY
These are soooooo good but I don't think they make them anymore. I haven't been able to find them in ages. BUt they are delicious and if you love chocolate you will go crazy for these!
charlotte f.
Blacklick, OH
Oh boy these cookies are insane.With cold milk its not even able to express in words.lol Such a big selection and all are delicious.My favorite are the coconut ones .This is a good brand worth every penny.
Erika B.
I love any product that Pepperidge farm has, the product is always fresh. It is absolutely perfect that they come in dark chocolate and not just milk chocolate. Must have
Amanda G.
Petaluma, CA
These are super tasty and delicious. They have the classic Milano taste with a twist and a more rich chocolate feel. You can have just one and feel satisfied!
Rosa H.
The texture was a little weird for me at first, but I am a huge dark chocolate fan and so are my nephews and between the three of us we ate them right up!
Erika B.
Can you please make a mint and chocolate cookie or a cookie dough?