BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Milano Melts® Chocolate Creme Crispy Cookies. see more...

• "You can't go wrong with Milanos of any kind." in 1 review
  • "these are definatly one of thebest cookies i have ever tasted they are so chocolate and yummie i have to hide them so i canenjoy them myself" in 1 review
  • "Easily one of my favorite cookies for dessert/snack, and the chocolate just melts out when you bite into it, just like the name!" in 1 review
  • "Amazing cookie, crispy cookie with a creamy chocolate filling what's better than that?" in 1 review
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
How can you not LOVE Milano Cookies?? These are def a snack that the whole family loves! I don't buy all he time they are a lil pricey for the amnt if cookies you get, but when they're on sale BOGO or if I have a coupon, we buy them at the grocery store and the drugstore. Thanks tot he wonderful taste, they don't last long at our house, I usually hide them so kids font est them in two days. One lil tip, FYI: if you don't have kids who devour them in one or two days, put them in the freezer!!! They taste so good cold and last longer then expected. Especially when the packaging doesn't offer much in the way of keeping them fresh. No bad things to say besides the fresh aspect in packaging.
Belle L.
Belle L.
California
OMG! I love eating this although I feel guilty every time I eat it :p The cookie itself is not too hard, and very buttery. The chocolate filling inside is super rich, creamy and not too sweet. These two make a PERFECT combination! Also, it's super easy to find. Sometimes, Safeway has 2 for $5 promotion!
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
You can never go wrong with a classic like Pepperidge Farm cookie! I loved the flavor of the chocolate and how crispy the cookie is! Definitely worth the splurge at a CVS. The chocolate isn't too sweet, just a perfect balance of sweet and bitter. One of my favorite snacks.
Kalli C.
Kalli C.
Venice, FL
I absolutely love these cookies!! They really do just melt in your mouth. They aren't very healthy but who cares when they are so good! These cookies are way better than anything similar! The cookies always hit the right spot when you need a little sugar!
Blair W.
Blair W.
Lima, OH
I have bought these cookies for years. I absolutely love them! They have a nice crunch layer with the creamy center. Pepperidge Farm cookies are by far my favorite, well worth the purchase.
Sandy G.
Sandy G.
Durham, NC
All time fav! If i could i would buy these everyday. They melt in your mouth and go great with your morning drink.
Amarilys R.
Amarilys R.
Orlando, FL
My favorites all the time. Especially the milk double chocolate, soon good. The best cookies ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ana o.
ana o.
I love Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies and was excited to see the new line of Melts especially Boston Cream Pie! yum! However, I bit into the cookie only to find that inside there is a coating of chocolate making a hollow spot where cream should be but mine had no cream. The ones on the bag look so delicious, I wish I could have that one off the bag as the ones inside my bag have a hollow spot where the cream should be.
jessica D.
jessica D.
Madera, CA
Just absolutely creamy and delicious!!!! I love a lot of different products from pepperidge farms! They are all so addictive that you end up eating more and more!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Crispy creamy Melts in your mouth i could eat a whole bag and still want more these cookies are amazballs