GroceryBakeryPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Creme Milano Melts Crispy Cookies

Pepperidge Farm® Chocolate Creme Milano Melts Crispy Cookies

Pepperidge Farm® Milano Melts® Chocolate Creme Crispy Cookies.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Chocolate Creme Milano Melts Crispy Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Easily one of my favorite cookies for dessert/snack, and the chocolate just melts out when you bite into it, just like the name!in reviews
Amazing cookie, crispy cookie with a creamy chocolate filling what's better than that?in reviews
You can't go wrong with Milanos of any kind.in reviews
these are definatly one of thebest cookies i have ever tasted they are so chocolate and yummie i have to hide them so i canenjoy them myselfin reviews
Lauren K.
How can you not LOVE Milano Cookies?? These are def a snack that the whole family loves! I don't buy all he time they are a lil pricey for the amnt if cookies you get, but when they're on sale BOGO or if I have a coupon, we buy them at the grocery store and the drugstore. Thanks tot he wonderful taste, they don't last long at our house, I usually hide them so kids font est them in two days. One lil tip, FYI: if you don't have kids who devour them in one or two days, put them in the freezer!!! They taste so good cold and last longer then expected. Especially when the packaging doesn't offer much in the way of keeping them fresh. No bad things to say besides the fresh aspect in packaging.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's so disappointing to find out through Influenster that Milano Melts have been discontinued! I still decided to do a review because I was addicted to this cookie more so than the original cookies, even though I'm a fan of those as well. I loved how the cookie was light and buttery and the milk chocolate in the middle was smooth and creamy. I've often tried to find these in the cookie aisle and now know why I can never find them. These are cookies that everybody should at least try just once and they came in 5 different flavors including dark chocolate and Boston creme. I'm truly going to miss them.
Samantha F.
New Orleans, LA
One of my favorite cookies of all time. Not too sweet with just the right amount of chocolate.
Kaitlyn R.
These are my absolute favorite cookies! I could eat these all the time if they weren't as expensive as they are
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
You can never go wrong with a classic like Pepperidge Farm cookie! I loved the flavor of the chocolate and how crispy the cookie is! Definitely worth the splurge at a CVS. The chocolate isn't too sweet, just a perfect balance of sweet and bitter. One of my favorite snacks.
Ashley S.
Brookhaven, PA
These are a fantastic twist on an old favorite. Melty in the middle. It's really hard not to eat the whole bag!
Stephanie H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
These or oreos are the best store bought cookies ever. maybe don't try it or else you'll be craving them they are so good.
Amarilys R.
Orlando, FL
My favorites all the time. Especially the milk double chocolate, soon good. The best cookies ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sandy G.
Durham, NC
All time fav! If i could i would buy these everyday. They melt in your mouth and go great with your morning drink.
Belle L.
California
OMG! I love eating this although I feel guilty every time I eat it :p The cookie itself is not too hard, and very buttery. The chocolate filling inside is super rich, creamy and not too sweet. These two make a PERFECT combination! Also, it's super easy to find. Sometimes, Safeway has 2 for $5 promotion!

Looking for your answer?