BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Milano Melts® Chocolate Creme Crispy Cookies.

Pepperidge Farm® Chocolate Creme Milano Melts Crispy Cookies
  • "Amazing cookie, crispy cookie with a creamy chocolate filling what's better than that?" in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with Milanos of any kind." in 1 review
  • "these are definatly one of thebest cookies i have ever tasted they are so chocolate and yummie i have to hide them so i canenjoy them myself" in 1 review
  • "Easily one of my favorite cookies for dessert/snack, and the chocolate just melts out when you bite into it, just like the name!" in 1 review
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
It's so disappointing to find out through Influenster that Milano Melts have been discontinued! I still decided to do a review because I was addicted to this cookie more so than the original cookies, even though I'm a fan of those as well. I loved how the cookie was light and buttery and the milk chocolate in the middle was smooth and creamy. I've often tried to find these in the cookie aisle and now know why I can never find them. These are cookies that everybody should at least try just once and they came in 5 different flavors including dark chocolate and Boston creme. I'm truly going to miss them.
Victoria C.
Southaven
This is a great product. I am always satisfied with the Pepperage farm brand. I have never had a bad experience with buying a product from them! I would recommend to any wife, husband, or the adult of the household.
QueenAkassya F.
Cedar rapids, IA
I've actually never had these before they are ones that I do normally are not coming up I usually always eat the Milano double stuffed milk chocolate I don't like the dark chocolate double stuffed and I don't like the plain milk chocolate it's too much cookie but I do like the double stuffed milk chocolate
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The ultimate cookie and coffee combo. Move over Oreo this is the cookie to be paired with a beverage. It's airy texture melts perfectly into your mouth and not into your cup.
Lauren K.
How can you not LOVE Milano Cookies?? These are def a snack that the whole family loves! I don't buy all he time they are a lil pricey for the amnt if cookies you get, but when they're on sale BOGO or if I have a coupon, we buy them at the grocery store and the drugstore. Thanks tot he wonderful taste, they don't last long at our house, I usually hide them so kids font est them in two days. One lil tip, FYI: if you don't have kids who devour them in one or two days, put them in the freezer!!! They taste so good cold and last longer then expected. Especially when the packaging doesn't offer much in the way of keeping them fresh. No bad things to say besides the fresh aspect in packaging.
Belle L.
California
OMG! I love eating this although I feel guilty every time I eat it :p The cookie itself is not too hard, and very buttery. The chocolate filling inside is super rich, creamy and not too sweet. These two make a PERFECT combination! Also, it's super easy to find. Sometimes, Safeway has 2 for $5 promotion!
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
You can never go wrong with a classic like Pepperidge Farm cookie! I loved the flavor of the chocolate and how crispy the cookie is! Definitely worth the splurge at a CVS. The chocolate isn't too sweet, just a perfect balance of sweet and bitter. One of my favorite snacks.
Kalli C.
Venice, FL
I absolutely love these cookies!! They really do just melt in your mouth. They aren't very healthy but who cares when they are so good! These cookies are way better than anything similar! The cookies always hit the right spot when you need a little sugar!
ana o.
I love Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies and was excited to see the new line of Melts especially Boston Cream Pie! yum! However, I bit into the cookie only to find that inside there is a coating of chocolate making a hollow spot where cream should be but mine had no cream. The ones on the bag look so delicious, I wish I could have that one off the bag as the ones inside my bag have a hollow spot where the cream should be.
Blair W.
Lima, OH
I have bought these cookies for years. I absolutely love them! They have a nice crunch layer with the creamy center. Pepperidge Farm cookies are by far my favorite, well worth the purchase.