BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Chessmen® Sweet & Simple Cookies 5-0.71 oz. Packs
  • "It is very easy to eat a lot at a time because they are so tasty" in 1 review
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
I absolutely love these cookies! They are just so delicious and are so yummy for any occasion. Sitting in and watching a movie, entertaining guests, anything.
They look great, and taste even better!
If you have not tried these cookies they are a must!
And if you like those butter cookies that come in the blue tin, with a braided one, a square one, and like 3-4 other styles of them. Then you will just LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Really, these are so much better then those. And I have eaten those cookies since I was younger. I love them.
But one day I tried these, and that was it! Now I buy these mostly every time over the ones in the tin. Usually maybe around Christmas time I will buy a blue tin or 2 of the other cookies, because I like to have a variety of things around the house. But other then that the chessmen cookies win every time I buy cookies at the food store :)
Emily H.
Emily H.
These type of cookies are my favorite around Christmas time, these cookies are so plain and simple yet so great. The sugar cookies are so good that I keep going back for more, they just remind me the way that I make them in the winter but yet again you can enjoy them all year round. I would recommend these to anyone who likes a nice sugar cookie...I forgot to mention the best part they have little pictures on them which makes them 10x cuter!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
I am a cookie monster! I love cookies and when I am in the mood for something sweet but not too much these are the perfect go to! They taste like mini poundcake cookies and are not expensive at all. I would buy these again for my company and also I recommend these to anyone who loves cookies.
Angelina Z.
Angelina Z.
I've loved these ever since I was little. SO GOOD. Probably the butteriest and crumbliest cookies I've ever eaten, tastes like it's home baked and literally melts in your mouth or in a hot cup of milk. Great for the holidays. They should make more flavors!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Bethlehem, PA
These cookies are simple and sweet. They are a great snack when you need something small to satisfy your sweet tooth. I have purchased these cookies frequently. I would recommend these to people of all ages. They can be purchased at most grocery stores.
Jael R.
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
These are absolutely my favorite cookies all year round I buy these when they're on sale I'll buy them when they're in the corner store I buy the small little packs if she could throw in your purse these cookies are the best definitely get you a pack
Mariel V.
Mariel V.
Daytona Beach, FL
These are so sweet and soft. They almost melt in your mouth. Bought these at Walgreens for a few bucks. Perfectly pair with a glass of milk. They're not heavy or anything to the stomach. Definitely would recommend these to anyone who loves cookies!
Jill C.
Jill C.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my go to cookies for banana pudding, forget those wafers, these are the real deal and will have your guests wondering why your banana pudding is better than theirs! I mean, they're good cookies in general, give them a try!
Audrey Z.
Audrey Z.
I love chessmen cookies! Their buttery and light and not overly sweet. The packaging size is just right to fulfill your sweet tooth cravings but not being too unhealthy. I love to include these in my lunch and eat them for snacks.
Michel Y.
Michel Y.
Newark, DE
All of the pepperidge farm cookies are good.
These cookies are no exception! They're amazing! Not moist or super crunchy and has a subtle but great flavor.
These cookies are the only ones my mom will eat. Would recommend!