BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Chessmen Sweet & Simple Cookies
  • "It is very easy to eat a lot at a time because they are so tasty" in 1 review
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Lindsey J.
Easley, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are perfectly blended to be sweet but not too sweet! I used them in place of vanilla wafers for my banana pudding and they were a huge hit! I’ll be purchasing again for that reason!
Sarah K.
Delicious!! These are so addictive! I love the bite size pieces and how easy they are to set out on a nice dish for the holidays. The price is right for a sweet treat like these!
Emily H.
These type of cookies are my favorite around Christmas time, these cookies are so plain and simple yet so great. The sugar cookies are so good that I keep going back for more, they just remind me the way that I make them in the winter but yet again you can enjoy them all year round. I would recommend these to anyone who likes a nice sugar cookie...I forgot to mention the best part they have little pictures on them which makes them 10x cuter!
Nia R.
Lubbock, TX
These cookies are great with coffee! They have a great flavor. The ingredients are wonderful, not organic but good. I am a repeat consumer of these cookies. It compares to others with flavor and other stuff. I recommend eating these yummy cookie or at least trying them
Raenica C.
Albany, NY
I love these cookies so much. They are easy to find because they are sold everywhere I go. I buy these whenever I have the urge to eat something sweet. They are great by themselves or simply with some tea. I would definitely recommend these to a friend
Kerri C.
I absolutely love these cookies! They are just so delicious and are so yummy for any occasion. Sitting in and watching a movie, entertaining guests, anything.
They look great, and taste even better!
If you have not tried these cookies they are a must!
And if you like those butter cookies that come in the blue tin, with a braided one, a square one, and like 3-4 other styles of them. Then you will just LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Really, these are so much better then those. And I have eaten those cookies since I was younger. I love them.
But one day I tried these, and that was it! Now I buy these mostly every time over the ones in the tin. Usually maybe around Christmas time I will buy a blue tin or 2 of the other cookies, because I like to have a variety of things around the house. But other then that the chessmen cookies win every time I buy cookies at the food store :)
Kristin K.
I love using these cookies to make banana pudding. They are so light and crispy. I don't like to make a traditional banana pudding and these cookies are so much better than Nilla wafers.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Buttery not too overly sweet and go well with coffee or tea. These are great snack to put out for when you don't know what cookies people will like. Some of my absolute favorite cookies