BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

There’s a reason these classics have endured so long. They’re really good.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Butter, Sugar, Cornstarch, Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Dextrose, Leavening (Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar), Nonfat Milk And Soy Lecithin.

• Are these good? I've never tried these before but would l...14 Answers
  • Have you guys tried these let me know how you guys like t...9 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Chessmen Distinctive Cookies
  • "Great on their own as a snack but also do very well in banana pudding." in 3 reviews
  • "They are also great for dipping into a nice cold glass of milk." in 1 review
  • "These cookies are so good and they are great for a little snack when you are in the hurry or in the car!" in 1 review
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m actually eating one of these as we speak. I absolutely love Pepperidge Farm’s cookies. I think they have so many different kinds to choose from. Out of all of them, i would say that these have the most subtle flavor. They are very light and airy in flavor and texture. They aren’t dense in any way and very delicate. If you’re looking for a punch of flavor, i would say these aren’t the ones for you but if you’re looking for something more delicate, these might be the ones. They aren’t overly sweet so they aren’t super rich and won’t make your stomach feel heavy. Overall, i think these cookies are delicious but definitely aren’t gonna pack a punch in the flavor department.
DeVonna P.
Lithonia, GA
I am a huge fan of the chessmen cookies! I love the chessmen cookies so much, every time I’m in the grocery store I pick a bag up even though I might have some in my cabinet. Our use these cookies for my banana pudding during the holidays and they are amazing they give the best flavor ever!
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always loved the Pepperidge Farm cookie especially the Chess cookies! Whenever mom sends out a care package she always hides in a bag of these delicious cookies. They are shortbread cookies and are so unbelievably delicious! Highly recommend!
Cat N.
These are such a classic cookie. They aren’t too sweet and just simply delicious. They’re fantastic with milk or tea and I prefer them over any super sugary chocolate cookie. The chess designs are also cute and classy!!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super yummy ! They have a great flavor . I think these are usually priced a little higher than average brands , but I feel like the quality makes up for it ! I’ve never been disappointed by this brand !
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
These cookies are sinfully good. I bought them for myself. Thinking they kids would leave them alone because they were pretty plain. I was wrong. They are all of them and begged me to buy more. They are so simple, but still a powerhouse of buttery goodness flavor! A little higher on the price point, but totally worth it!
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Omg these are phenomenal in my banana pudding! They are also delicious on their own. Pepperidge makes my absolute favorite cookies found in a grocery store. These actually have many qualities of home baked cookies! The ingredients are ones that I would choose for my family and myself. High quality and delicious!
Yvonne L.
Apollo Beach, FL
You haven't had banana pudding until you've had it made with these cookies. By itself or as part I'd another dessert, these shortbread cookies are definitely my favorite!
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
These are some of my all time favorite cookies!! I love shortbread cookies and they do a great job of making these taste delicious!! They’re the perfect amount of crunch too! I used to have these all the time as a kid at my grandmothers and can’t wait to do the same with my grandkids one day!
Dana B.
Nashville
Pepperidge Farm® Chessmen Distinctive Cookies are my favorite. I have been eating them since I was maybe 2 or 3. My nana (great grandma) was the one who got me started. I love them dunked in milk and still to this day, I nibble off the buttery edges before eating the center. They a so delicious without being overly sweet.
Elizabeth  R.
Compton, CA
Are these good? I've never tried these before but would like to know if they are really good and worth the money?
shamara h.
San Diego, CA
Have you guys tried these let me know how you guys like them ?