BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #50 in Cookies

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Semi Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin), Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Pecans, Butter, Brown Sugar
(Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Malted Barley Flour, Salt, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract, Tree Nut Meal (Almonds, Cashews, Macadamia Nuts, Walnuts). Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Pecans, Eggs, Almonds, Cashews, Macadamia Nuts, Walnuts.

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Pepperidge Farm Cookies Crispy Chesapeake Dark Chocolate Pecan is not just the longest cookie name in the world." in 2 reviews
  • "Love the combination of pecans with dark chocolate and great as a midnight snack with a cup of warm milk :)" in 2 reviews
  • "Even if they are chunky they are best thing ever in this world." in 1 review
  • "The only downside is that I could eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 1 review
  • "I used to love these before I had to switch to a gluten free diet." in 1 review
Monique H.
Hartford
I love these cookies my only complaint would be that you do not get enough of them they need to make a bigger box. As soon as you start enjoying them guess what they are all gone. I usually stick with the same flavors but ad long as they contain chocolate I love them.
Tanya N.
Chickamauga, GA
How many of you remember that Pepperidge Farms commercial where the mom hid the cookies I. Different places. I think in one commercial she hid them the ceiling light? Anyway, I’ve always loved those commercials because they’re pretty much on point! I haven’t met a cookie made by Pepperidge Farms that I haven’t tucked away in a secret hiding place. I love my children, I really do, but until they learn how to savor a cookie as good as these... I’m not sharing LOL
trish b.
Brooklyn, NY
These cookies are so delicious. The only issue is the price for the amount you get. I have purchased these on many occasions and i would definitely purchase again. I would definitely recommend to others to try
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my secret stash cookies. They have decadent chocolate and a crunchy texture. I love having these with a cup or hot tea or coffee. I keep some in my night stand to hide from the hubs and kids.
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
The best cookies ever!!! This is a sweet guilty pleasure for me. These cookies can not be beat for store bought. Affordable price that you will not be disappointed with. Go buy these right now!
Meg G.
Austin, TX
Literally my favorite non homemade cookie! They get5 stars for taste! Such a good rich flavor! Love everything about these cookies! Worth the price and better than the competition!
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
We all love homemade cookies but we don’t always have time to make up a batch. I picked these up on one of those days I just didn’t have time to whip up a homemade batch and these are fantastic. The price is not bad and they have a great assortment of different kinds. The only problem is putting them down 😂
Julieanna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Every time I buy this pack of cookies I think to myself that I will make them last me a while. Wrong! I always end up eating more than one cookie and of course I have to share the goodness with my family as well. I love the combo of dark chocolate and pecans! Tasty for sure!
caitlin B.
Carmel, IN
I can’t stop myself from snacking on these. I’m supposed to be dieting and taking care of my health, but I can’t seem to stop myself. These are affordable and delicious! I would recommend these cookies for people that are too lazy to bake cookies ( like me! ).
David M.
El Paso
Such and amazing tasting cookie. I️ always chose this or white chocolate macadamia flavor. The ingredients taste super fresh. It the best for a healthy treat but I️ would recommend them. I️ love eating these when I️ want to dunk an a hot coffee in the morning.