BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Semi Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin), Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Pecans, Butter, Brown Sugar
(Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Malted Barley Flour, Salt, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract, Tree Nut Meal (Almonds, Cashews, Macadamia Nuts, Walnuts). Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Pecans, Eggs, Almonds, Cashews, Macadamia Nuts, Walnuts.

Pepperidge Farm® Chesapeake Dark Chocolate Pecan Chocolate Chunk Crispy Cookies
  • "Love the combination of pecans with dark chocolate and great as a midnight snack with a cup of warm milk :)" in 2 reviews
  • "Pepperidge Farm Cookies Crispy Chesapeake Dark Chocolate Pecan is not just the longest cookie name in the world." in 2 reviews
  • "Even if they are chunky they are best thing ever in this world." in 1 review
  • "Pepperidge Farm also makes amazing texas toast." in 1 review
  • "The only downside is that I could eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 1 review
Tanya N.
Chickamauga, GA
How many of you remember that Pepperidge Farms commercial where the mom hid the cookies I. Different places. I think in one commercial she hid them the ceiling light? Anyway, I’ve always loved those commercials because they’re pretty much on point! I haven’t met a cookie made by Pepperidge Farms that I haven’t tucked away in a secret hiding place. I love my children, I really do, but until they learn how to savor a cookie as good as these... I’m not sharing LOL
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
One of my favorite dark chocolate cookies. Even better that the cookies have pecans in them too! So delicious. Pepperidge Farm prices are reasonable. Will definitely keep buying these.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We all love homemade cookies but we don’t always have time to make up a batch. I picked these up on one of those days I just didn’t have time to whip up a homemade batch and these are fantastic. The price is not bad and they have a great assortment of different kinds. The only problem is putting them down 😂
Julieanna M.
Houston , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every time I buy this pack of cookies I think to myself that I will make them last me a while. Wrong! I always end up eating more than one cookie and of course I have to share the goodness with my family as well. I love the combo of dark chocolate and pecans! Tasty for sure!
Monique H.
Hartford, CT
I love these cookies my only complaint would be that you do not get enough of them they need to make a bigger box. As soon as you start enjoying them guess what they are all gone. I usually stick with the same flavors but ad long as they contain chocolate I love them.
David M.
El Paso, TX
Such and amazing tasting cookie. I️ always chose this or white chocolate macadamia flavor. The ingredients taste super fresh. It the best for a healthy treat but I️ would recommend them. I️ love eating these when I️ want to dunk an a hot coffee in the morning.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
First let me say I absolutely love love dark chocolate anything! These are so rich with flavor! I wish more came in the pack because once I unroll the top of this bag.... It's On! I can't stop eating them until the bag is empty!
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
Dark chocolate and pecan is a match made in heaven 😍 I just wish these cookies were abut softer to bite thru. Than again if they were softer I might over indulge and eat a whole bag in one sitting.. hmm maybe that's why they make them so crunchy? 🤔
Erica G.
An interesting take on the classic chocolate chip cookie that put this company on the map! The pecans in here are delicious. These are a little more expensive than other store-bought brands, but worth every penny!
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love this brand they have great packaging that is unique to their brand so very recognizable they are affordable and usually have sales. They are delicious and everyone loves them. I buy often and would recommend

back