BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® 100 Calorie Chessmen® Butter Cookies Pouches.
Rich, velvety bite-sized butter cookies.
5 - 0.71 oz (20g).
5 pouches.

Pepperidge Farm® Calorie Chessman Butter Cookie
  • "Not overly sweet but you can eat the whole bag if you're not careful!" in 1 review
  • "Buttery, crunchy, and the perfect amount of sweetness." in 1 review
  • "Plus, 100 calorie packs make these a perfect option for portion controlled snacks " in 1 review
  • "Yummy as usually with pepperidge farms!" in 1 review
  • "Thank god they put them in the 100 calorie bags so I don't have to eat a whole tin anymore!" in 1 review
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Monique J.
Pepperidge Farm do has a lot of great cookies. Chessmen is my favorite but almost every flavor is great. Chessmen is kinda light cookie, which is different with those sweet cookies. I am always worried about my teeth after a while eating sweet cookies and Chessmen make me feel better.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love this product all by itself. I used this product to make a banana pudding and it was delicious. I’m highly satisfied with this product. I cannot just eat one cookie but the entire package so I only button special occasions. Recommend others to try this product.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
To me home baked cookies are the best but if you must buy them from the store this is the brand to go with. Like the luxury of store-bought cookies in my opinion. And all their cookies are always so good. You just can’t go wrong with any of their flavors.
Natalie A.
Pewee Valley, KY
Indulgence without the guilt. These delicious buttery cookies are to die for. Now that the colder months are approaching, I can't wait to have them along with my morning hot chocolate or coffee. 100 calories is so worth it!
Katril R.
I love chessman cookies. I love the packaging and the price. I usually get them from Kroger and they’re always fresh and not broken. I’ve been eating these since I was little and i will continue to buy them
Ala C.
Pikeville
I thought I was buying the best bc it’s Pepperidge farm but I like the taste but the cookies are to hard and if you guys figured out how to make cookies with a softer texture you would smoke little debbie
L E.
Nampa, ID
Chessmen cookies without the extra calories count me in! Like the flavor and taste of these cookies and love that they found a way to reduce the calories but not the flavor! Great quality product!
Olivia G.
Wantagh, NY
Some of my absolute favorite cookies but in a 100 calorie version? Count me in! Very nice small snack if you're on a diet or something (I never am, but good for you if you are)