Pepperidge Farm Brussels Distinctive Cookies uploaded by Dana T.Pepperidge Farm Brussels Distinctive Cookies uploaded by Christal B.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Brussels® Distinctive Cookies.
Rich Chocolate, Lacey-thin crispy cookies. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Brussels Distinctive Cookies
  • "Perfectly crispy with wonderful dark chocolate melted into the middle." in 1 review
  • "Me and my 6 yr old love this cookies ......They are so delicious with hot chocolate or coffee." in 1 review
  • "These are by far my favorite cookies available to buy at the grocery store." in 1 review
  • "They are perfectly sweet without the fake store bought taste." in 1 review
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pollock, SD
Sheer awesomeness! I treat myself to them fairly often. I have used them in various gift baskets that I've made over the years and have also used them as stocking stuffers at Christmas time. They are very indulgent cookies! Melted dark chocolate between two crispy cookies. Yummy! I've gotten quite a few friends hooked on these over the years! They are great for parties also!
Matthew W.
Matthew W.
Zanesville
Brussels are the best, but I try not to buy them often. Reason being, they don't usually last more than an evening or two.

Crisp. Sweet, but not too sweet. Just a thin ribbon of rich dark chocolate. I think I just got way too emotionally involved in reviewing this cookie.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
I've been eating these since I was a kid. They are so good I call them "not safe" cause if I'm not careful I will devour the bag. I haven't found anything else like them except for at a neighborhood pastry store. The price is a little much $4 but somehow I get over it.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Most people love Milanos. While I think they are yummy, Brussels are my favorite. They have the chocolate, the very crunchy texture, and the sweet, but not overpoweringly sweet taste. They are also not too high in calories which is always good for me.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
These are my favorite Pepperiedge Farm cookies! They are even better than the Milanos. They are thin so the chocolate ratio is good, and the crispy, buttery, crunchy cookie is hard to stop eating!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Had the mint kind during Christmas. Really tasty. Just like the Milano cookies, but a bit of a crunchier texture. I think they're great to have with hot chocolate.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham , MI
These cookies are amazing! Pepperidge Farms makes the best cookies out there. They have great flavor and are just the right amount in a package!
Adrian M.
Adrian M.
Suitland, MD
Love these! Unfortunately I find myself finishing an entire bag in about a day. They are so good, just the right amount of crunch and sweetness
Dana T.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
Definitely the adults Girl Scout cookie. More crispy than hard I love the texture. Looks fancy on a platter great with wine.
Janet D.
Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Delicious. They are a special treat. Crispy and dark chocolate, perfect combination. I have to hide these at home!!
Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.
S San Fran, CA
Brussels or Milano cookies?