BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Find Cookies, Brownies And Bars at Target.com! Pepperidge Farm Brussels Cookies - 5.25 oz see more...

Frivol4Freckles
Frivol4Freckles
Favorite. Cookie. Evar. I absolutely love the light, airy, crispy cookies and the thin, just-right amount of chocolate. Sweet, but not cloying. A very "mature" cookie, relative to something like Oreos (which I also love). I would buy these by the crate-load if calories weren't an issue!
Catherine E.
Catherine E.
My mouth is honestly watering just thinking about these cookies. The outside is so beautifully crunchy and flaky, and the inside it a rich chocolate that doesn't lack in flavor. It's not too sweet unless you eat too many either.
Kyleigh V.
Kyleigh V.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my favorite snack! They're very addicting and I eat the whole bag in one sitting. They're aren't that expensive but sometimes hard to find. I wish they were cheaper! I love these cookies so much!
Addison W.
Addison W.
Modesto, CA
By far favorite PF cookie. Perfectly crunchy cookie with a "crisp"like feel with the perfect amount of chacolate.
Stacia N.
Stacia N.
Chandler, AZ
My absolute favorite! Crispy and not too sweet. I like the dark chocolate. They go perfect with hot coffee.
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.
Anacortes, WA
These are good! The peppermint flavor is better. I wish I could bake cookies like these but I have no idea how they're made .. the sandwich cookie part has an almost rice cracker texture. Super crunchy and delicious. I would recommend these if you are a human
Ryan J.
Ryan J.
Gilbert
Flakey and delicious without making a mess. I would recommend to chocolate lovers. Although you have to be careful because you can easily eat too many too fast. As far as I know this is the only popular brand that carries this type of cookie too.
Sonya E.
Sonya E.
 I don't know what it is about this thin little cooking that makes me so happy. I have to eat an entire bag, but they're so crunchy and filled with a buttery chocolate flavor that you can't get anywhere beside petridge farms.
Kaitlin V.
Kaitlin V.
Mountain View, CA
I love these cookies more than anything!!! They're very light and crisp cookies with a bit of chocolate in the middle that adds a hint of extra sweetness! I can easily eat the entire bag. Whenever I'm at the store, I seek out these cookies!
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
I wish there were more of these in the bag because holy wow I can tear these suckers up. The buttery crunch of the cookie and the smoith chocolate are so so good. Please get me some of these for Christmas