Add a Photo

By PEPPERIDGE FARM
Find Cookies, Brownies And Bars at Target.com! Pepperidge Farm Brussels Cookies - 5.25 oz
Frivol4Freckles
Frivol4Freckles
Favorite. Cookie. Evar. I absolutely love the light, airy, crispy cookies and the thin, just-right amount of chocolate. Sweet, but not cloying. A very "mature" cookie, relative to something like Oreos (which I also love). I would buy these by the crate-load if calories weren't an issue!
Catherine E.
Catherine E.
Oct. 8, 2016, 3:32 a.m.
Review for: Pepperidge Farm Brussels Cookies - 5.25 oz
My mouth is honestly watering just thinking about these cookies. The outside is so beautifully crunchy and flaky, and the inside it a rich chocolate that doesn't lack in flavor. It's not too sweet unless you eat too many either.
Kyleigh V.
Kyleigh V.
Indianapolis, IN
Nov. 30, 2016, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: Pepperidge Farm Brussels Cookies - 5.25 oz
These are my favorite snack! They're very addicting and I eat the whole bag in one sitting. They're aren't that expensive but sometimes hard to find. I wish they were cheaper! I love these cookies so much!
Addison W.
Addison W.
Modesto, CA
Oct. 8, 2016, 1:50 a.m.
Review for: Pepperidge Farm Brussels Cookies - 5.25 oz
By far favorite PF cookie. Perfectly crunchy cookie with a "crisp"like feel with the perfect amount of chacolate.
Stacia N.
Stacia N.
Chandler, AZ
My absolute favorite! Crispy and not too sweet. I like the dark chocolate. They go perfect with hot coffee.
Kaitlin V.
Kaitlin V.
Mountain View, CA
June 7, 2017, 11:27 a.m.
Review for: Pepperidge Farm Brussels Cookies - 5.25 oz
I love these cookies more than anything!!! They're very light and crisp cookies with a bit of chocolate in the middle that adds a hint of extra sweetness! I can easily eat the entire bag. Whenever I'm at the store, I seek out these cookies!
Riley M.
Riley M.
Evans, GA
Oct. 8, 2016, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: Pepperidge Farm Brussels Cookies - 5.25 oz
These are fantastic cookies I love this brand of cookie! They sell in many stores including the publix near me!! They are very crunchy and taste magnificent.
Seena R.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Dec. 8, 2016, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: Pepperidge Farm Brussels Cookies - 5.25 oz
These are so good one of my many guilty pleasure foods so tasty dark chocolate with a cookie that's crisp and almost unexplainable in delicious flavor you must give these are try