Add a Photo

By PEPPERIDGE FARM
Find Cookies, Brownies And Bars at Target.com! Pepperidge Farm Brussels Cookies - 5.25 oz
Frivol4Freckles
Frivol4Freckles

Favorite. Cookie. Evar. I absolutely love the light, airy, crispy cookies and the thin, just-right amount of chocolate. Sweet, but not cloying. A very "mature" cookie, relative to something like Oreos (which I also love). I would buy these by the crate-load if calories weren't an issue!
Catherine E.
Catherine E.

My mouth is honestly watering just thinking about these cookies. The outside is so beautifully crunchy and flaky, and the inside it a rich chocolate that doesn't lack in flavor. It's not too sweet unless you eat too many either.
Kyleigh V.
Kyleigh V.
Indianapolis, IN

These are my favorite snack! They're very addicting and I eat the whole bag in one sitting. They're aren't that expensive but sometimes hard to find. I wish they were cheaper! I love these cookies so much!
Addison W.
Addison W.
Modesto, CA

By far favorite PF cookie. Perfectly crunchy cookie with a "crisp"like feel with the perfect amount of chacolate.
Stacia N.
Stacia N.
Chandler, AZ

My absolute favorite! Crispy and not too sweet. I like the dark chocolate. They go perfect with hot coffee.
Seena R.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA

These are so good one of my many guilty pleasure foods so tasty dark chocolate with a cookie that's crisp and almost unexplainable in delicious flavor you must give these are try
Riley M.
Riley M.
Evans, GA

These are fantastic cookies I love this brand of cookie! They sell in many stores including the publix near me!! They are very crunchy and taste magnificent.

Join Now