Pepperidge Farm® Brown Butter Rum Sweet & Simple Cookies uploaded by Amanda A.Pepperidge Farm® Brown Butter Rum Sweet & Simple Cookies uploaded by Elsie R.Pepperidge Farm® Brown Butter Rum Sweet & Simple Cookies uploaded by Elsie R.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

There’s a reason these classics have endured so long. They’re really good.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, Butter, Vegetable Oils (Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated Soybean), Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Eggs, Natural Flavors, Salt, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Saffron For Color, Spices, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• What is the sugar content of the cookies?1 Answers
  • Omg I have never seen these before! Do they sell there on...1 Answers
Madison B.
Rayne, LA
Just about anything from pepperidge farms is adsicting. You have to really make sure you have self control when buying these because you can end up eating them all in one sitting.
Vyanne C.
Missouri City, TX
My mom would always purchase these as a little girl. They are pretty good but I never purchase because I saw a worm in the package a few years ago and so I don't buy anymore
Amanda A.
Austin, TX
I love the simple yet complex taste of these little cookies of joy. They have a unique way about coming up wit great flavor combinations and it is a breath of air. I will be buying
more from this product. They have been my favorite since a child.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
To me, these are just ok. The taste is a little too much for my pallet. I love Pepperidge Farm but these are not my favorite cookies. I will pass these up for the many other Cookies I love.
Jacqueline P.
These are absolutely delicious. I daresay they are as good as home made! I made seashell/clamshell sandwich cookies out of these for a mermaid themed party, with some pink frosting and sugar pearls. They were a hit!
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
You can not go wrong with these cookies! Don't be alarmed by the word rum because I didn't taste a drop of liquor. The alcohol probably burnt off during baking and so it has a sweet taste from the molasses that's to die for.
Trish W.
Richmond, KY
I love these cookies. They're an amazing flavor and probably my favorite Pepperidge Farm cookie. They're tasty and definitely can go overboard if you don't pay attention.
Tanya O.
El Paso, TX
These are amazing cookies, my grandmother would always buy them for her morning coffee. The taste is rich and good. I recommend this if your having cold/hot coffee.
April N.
Wyomissing, PA
Creamy and delicious! The flavor is amazing. The perfect cookie to satisfy my sweet tooth without being overly sweet. They taste better than my homemade cookie. I'll purchase this often.
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
Fair warning: these cookies are delicious and VERY addictive! ! The are so moist and soft that they literally fall apart in your mouth and leave you craving for another! I can't ever buy just one package at a time. It doesn't matter what flavor you get because they are ALL amazing, I haven't found a flavor of Pepperidge Farm cookies that I don't love! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! (:
Samantha M.
Munising, MI
What is the sugar content of the cookies?
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Omg I have never seen these before! Do they sell there only in specific states!? I live in CT, anyone around here know where to find these?