Add a Photo

#282 in Cookies
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Oceanside, CA

Granola bars are a staple for me; I carry them everywhere. I love these because they're not too sweet, nor filled with junk like chocolate chips, marshmallows or frostings. (I also like the blueberry and brown sugar/cinnamon versions.)

My only Cons with these is they're relatively expensive and the packaging is wasteful, with a plastic tray inside each pouch.

But I still love them and am stockpiling them while I still can. Some Walmart stores still have them, but Amazon is the only source I know of.
belkis l.
belkis l.
S Richmond Hl, NY

We enjoy the Cinnamon Brown Sugar and decided to try cranberry. This flavor has a bit of a tangy bite to it, which we do not prefer quite as much. It is still good...the texture and soft granola are enjoyable. We use these as snacks...providing filling nutrition in a smaller size. And, they really are shaped in a heart, which is a bonus for the kiddos. Our 14 year old particularly likes Brightside.
Tyrome P.
Tyrome P.
Anderson, SC

This product is so awesome! I think it so worth the money and so good! I really enjoy the cranberry and granola flavor and healthy crunchiness. This product is very tasty and enjoyable. I would totally buy this product for dinner parties as an appetizer! It is great!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.

These cookies are FANTASTIC! It is my favorite thing to eat in the morning. So satisfying and SO filling! My favorite flavor is the cranberry. It is just the right amount of sweetness for breakfast. Very affordable and my whole family loves them! You MUST try them :)
edherling m.
edherling m.

Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Walhalla, Sc

My family really loves the Pepperidge Farm Brightside Cranberry Soft Baked Granola Cookies. Theyre really soft with a great flavor. The price is also really great. I bought these at my local grocery store. I would recommend these to my friends and family.
Lane M.
Lane M.
Green Bay, WI

Granola bars make great snacks on the go, and I always carry some in my backpack for school. This cookie had a nice texture and good flavor. I have tried other cookies from Pepperidge farm and these seem to be one of the best flavors from the brand.
rafa-rene m.
rafa-rene m.
Gustine, CA

Pepperidge farm is the beeeessstttt baked granola cookies that I ever tasted in my life. They taste so good that I buy them a lot even if I don't have money I always try to get them to have them on my table for baskfast . I LOooooooooove thhhheem..
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Apo, Ap

I was so excited to add these to our pantry, but I was not impressed. They have a very "manufactured" taste and are too cheap for my family's taste. Overall, if we had the choice between this and another brand, we would go with another brand.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Burlington, NC

So tasty, so soft & delicious! I absolutely love these cooking! So yummy & has a bite of cranberry in every bite! For the price you cannot beat this! I've had other cookies & nothing compares at all! I love love love it!

Join Now