BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Oceanside, CA
Granola bars are a staple for me; I carry them everywhere. I love these because they're not too sweet, nor filled with junk like chocolate chips, marshmallows or frostings. (I also like the blueberry and brown sugar/cinnamon versions.)

My only Cons with these is they're relatively expensive and the packaging is wasteful, with a plastic tray inside each pouch.

But I still love them and am stockpiling them while I still can. Some Walmart stores still have them, but Amazon is the only source I know of.
belkis l.
belkis l.
S Richmond Hl, NY
We enjoy the Cinnamon Brown Sugar and decided to try cranberry. This flavor has a bit of a tangy bite to it, which we do not prefer quite as much. It is still good...the texture and soft granola are enjoyable. We use these as snacks...providing filling nutrition in a smaller size. And, they really are shaped in a heart, which is a bonus for the kiddos. Our 14 year old particularly likes Brightside.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
These cookies are FANTASTIC! It is my favorite thing to eat in the morning. So satisfying and SO filling! My favorite flavor is the cranberry. It is just the right amount of sweetness for breakfast. Very affordable and my whole family loves them! You MUST try them :)
Lane M.
Lane M.
Green Bay, WI
Granola bars make great snacks on the go, and I always carry some in my backpack for school. This cookie had a nice texture and good flavor. I have tried other cookies from Pepperidge farm and these seem to be one of the best flavors from the brand.
Rene G.
Rene G.
Pepperidge farm is the beeeessstttt baked granola cookies that I ever tasted in my life. They taste so good that I buy them a lot even if I don't have money I always try to get them to have them on my table for baskfast . I LOooooooooove thhhheem..
Lori L.
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
So tasty, so soft & delicious! I absolutely love these cooking! So yummy & has a bite of cranberry in every bite! For the price you cannot beat this! I've had other cookies & nothing compares at all! I love love love it!
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Lackawanna, NY
This little cookies are absolutely amazing! I love that they come in a single pack that way you're not tempted to eat more than you should like the regular pack! the flavor is amazing as well and so is the price
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Johnson City, TN
Super awesome and tastes amazing and I will keep buying this product! It met all my expectations as a first time user and I think that I found a favorite! I will recommend this product to my friends and family!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Sellersburg, IN
Reminiscent of homemade oatmeal cookies, they're soft and chewy. The cranberries give an unexpected tart taste that I like a lot. Pepperidge Farm brand does cost more, but the delicious cookies are worth it.
angie c.
angie c.
Oceanside ca
I love these cookies! I feel really healthy eating them. They are very filling so I enjoy eating them in the morning when I don't have time for breakfast. Very tasteful unlike some other healthy snacks.