BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm Brightside Cranberry Soft Baked Granola Cookies: Baked with real cranberries 15g of whole grain per serving 5g of fiber per serving No artificial flavors No artificial preservatives

Buy on Walmart
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
These are a great breakfast bar before a bigger lunch m y kids dont like them so they get cereal bars if they will eat, my kids don't seel to like breakfast food alot.
Lane M.
Green Bay, WI
Granola bars make great snacks on the go, and I always carry some in my backpack for school. This cookie had a nice texture and good flavor. I have tried other cookies from Pepperidge farm and these seem to be one of the best flavors from the brand.
Tyrome P.
Anderson, SC
This product is so awesome! I think it so worth the money and so good! I really enjoy the cranberry and granola flavor and healthy crunchiness. This product is very tasty and enjoyable. I would totally buy this product for dinner parties as an appetizer! It is great!
Brittany B.
Walhalla, SC
My family really loves the Pepperidge Farm Brightside Cranberry Soft Baked Granola Cookies. Theyre really soft with a great flavor. The price is also really great. I bought these at my local grocery store. I would recommend these to my friends and family.
Carrie H.
Bentonville, AR
Just the right amount of cranberries not too sweet. Cranberries are my favorite and I like to eat them in several different ways. This cookies serves two purposes: something sweet and cranberries
Sarah B.
Apo, CA
I was so excited to add these to our pantry, but I was not impressed. They have a very "manufactured" taste and are too cheap for my family's taste. Overall, if we had the choice between this and another brand, we would go with another brand.
NICOLE B.
I like the Lexington cookies by Pepperidge Farm. The chunks of chocolate are amazing. I wish you get more cookies in the package. Price is a little high. But I think they are worth it. I would buy again.
belkis l.
S Richmond Hl, NY
We enjoy the Cinnamon Brown Sugar and decided to try cranberry. This flavor has a bit of a tangy bite to it, which we do not prefer quite as much. It is still good...the texture and soft granola are enjoyable. We use these as snacks...providing filling nutrition in a smaller size. And, they really are shaped in a heart, which is a bonus for the kiddos. Our 14 year old particularly likes Brightside.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
These are a pretty great snack to grab when you are in a rush in the morning. They are a reasonable price. They taste good, but they can sometimes be a little dry or make you feel like you have to drink some water with them. But they are healthy and yummy. I would recommend.