Food & SnacksBakeryBread, Buns & RollsPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Bakery Classics Soft White with Sesame Seeds Hoagie Rolls, 6-Pack Bag

Timeless and without pretense, Pepperidge Farm "Bakery Classics" stand for quality, with premium ingredients, perfectly orchestrated with a baker's touch. Make your sandwiches a little more special with our delicious hoagie rolls. These classic buns will transform your homemade sandwich into a rival for your favorite deli order. For Pepperidge Farm, baking is more than a job. It's a real passion. Each day, our bakers take the time to make every cookie, pastry, cracker, and loaf of bread the best way they know how - by using carefully selected, quality ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Bakery Classics Soft White with Sesame Seeds Hoagie Rolls, 6-Pack Bag!
Brandy N.
Pepperidge Farm® Bakery Classics Soft White with Sesame Seeds Hoagie Rolls, 6-Pack Bag uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pepperidge Farm Bakery Classics Soft White Hoagie Rolls are my go to. They are always fresh and soft. They are also the perfect single use size. There is no way to improve them because they are already awesome. I will definitely purchase them again. [product:pepperidge-farm®-bakery-classics-soft-white-with-sesame-seeds-hoagie-rolls,-6-pack-bag]
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,569 reviews
Pepperidge Farm® Bakery Classics Soft White with Sesame Seeds Hoagie Rolls, 6-Pack Bag uploaded by Jacqueline P.
We purchased these Pepperidge Farm hoagies a few days ago and had rib sandwiches on them. They were so fresh and moist! It tasted perfect. These hoagies are also good with ham and turkey sandwiches as well. I highly recommend them!
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This sandwich bread is so good just the right size and so moist and delicious makes the best sandwich with the right bread
Angel B.
Williamsfield, OH
Pepperidge Farm® Bakery Classics Soft White with Sesame Seeds Hoagie Rolls, 6-Pack Bag uploaded by Angel B.
I love using these for my meatball subs and a cold cut subs. Definitely will continue to purchase. Has a nice taste to them. The bread is always fresh and soft every purchase. Oh and the sesame seeds on it tops it!!
Amber S.
Jack, AL
This are really nice and not to big to eat! I like the taste of this bread and it taste fresh when I buy it at Publix! I recommend trying this! It goes great making philly steak sandwiches, meatball, or just you sun of choice! Great price and recommend trying!

Looking for your answer?