Pepperidge Farm® Bakery Classics Sesame Topped Hamburger Buns uploaded by Dana R.Pepperidge Farm® Bakery Classics Sesame Topped Hamburger Buns uploaded by rozovy r.Pepperidge Farm® Bakery Classics Sesame Topped Hamburger Buns uploaded by Jan T.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #37 in Buns & Rolls

Timeless and without pretense, our "Bakery Classics" stand for quality, with premium ingredients, perfectly orchestrated with a baker's touch. Make your barbecues a little more special with our delicious buns.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Yeast, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Sesame Seeds, Soybean Oil, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Nonfat Milk*, Salt, Datem, Monoglycerides, Malted Barley Flour, Calcium Propionate And
Sorbic Acid To Retard Spoilage, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dextrose. *Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Sesame.

Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
These are definitely the best buns ever in the whole wide world no other buns compared to these buns with an awesome flavor!! They are very affordable my family loves these buns I buy them everytime my husband grills!!!!!❤❤❤❤
Valerie W.
These premium buns are worthy of your grill creations! For your cookout and your just-off-the-grill burger, please don't use those cheap, small hamburger buns you find at the grocery that get soggy and fall apart after a couple of bites. These Pepperidge Farm Bakery Classics Sesame Topped Hamburger Buns are always fresh, delicious and are large and strong enough for even the tallest burger masterpiece. Add a schmear of butter (or garlic butter, yum!) and grill them for about a minute. These are so delicious and more than worth it! If you're planning a barbecue, cookout or a family meal, use these wonderful Pepperidge Farm buns.
Dianaa K.
Kennedale, TX
I love Pepperidge buns so much, they are soft yet firm to hold the meat between them. They taste good too but hardly interfere with the taste of the burgers; I would say that they add a subtle taste or complementary texture to the burgers. Generic burgers are alright since they are cheaper but they are not soft and taste like generic bread which do not complement the burgers that well, I would say they are just fillers, but this buns are awesome. I sound excited I know but I always did love this brand of buns.
Jennifer G.
Marina, CA
These are not your mediocre hamburger buns; these are heavenly hamburger buns. I can't explain express enough how a Pepperidgr Farm bun takes the burger to another level. Why are you painstakingly grilling burgers if you don't use a perfectly tasted quality bun with sesame seeds? Pepperidgr Farms Sesame Topped Buns are the foundation for the perfect burger and all your fixings.
Jan T.
These are the most delicious buns to compliment your best burger recipe. Just swipe the inside with a little melted butter and place them on your grill for a minute. This prevents them from getting soggy from all of your toppings. It also adds amazing flavor to your hamburger. The bread is mildly sweet and not to dry. I totally recommend them for your next cookout. I rarely purchase anything else.
Nina G.
Harrisburg, PA
I used to love Pepperidge Farm products, until I started switching to a less processed and chemical added diet. Now I can almost taste the chemicals, it's weird but you can't understand a difference until you've had different. I bought a loaf of their bread and after a month of not opening it realized it was as fresh and soft as he day I bought it. I kept it around as a little experiment and after 7 months and no change I threw it away. I don't know what they use exactly but that can't be good for your body. From now on I pass on the Pepperidge Farm!
Tori D.
Moore, Ok
So soft.. the best bun on the market as far as I am concerned. I have always had buns that were too small and buns that were to big... this bun is tight on the money. Purchased from walmart and they were also extremely inexpensive for the quality. Definitely recommend to others !!!
Vanessa W.
Excellent buns by far one of the best. Perfect size not to big not to small. These buns have a softness to them yet also the perfect firmness to them. Toasting them on the grill or even in the oven before putting all your topping on it makes the perfect burger.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
These buns are soft, fluffy and oh so good. Perfect for a summer cookout, they pair nicely with burgers, black bean/veggie burgers, or my go to, just use them for all my veggies for a delicious garden burger!
Erin P.
Webster, MA
These buns are amazing! I'm super picky when it comes to a hamburger buns...don't like the cheap & dry store brand! These are anything but...soft, and moist (but won't get soggy when you put the burger on. Definitely recommend!