GroceryBakeryPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Bakery Classics 100% Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns, 8-Pack Bag

Pepperidge Farm® Bakery Classics 100% Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns, 8-Pack Bag

Timeless and without pretense, our "Bakery Classics" stand for quality, with premium ingredients, perfectly orchestrated with a baker's touch. Make your meals a little more special with our delicious buns. The whole family will love these whole wheat hamburger buns for a wholesome spin on a classic bun. They're perfect for cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches, barbecue sandwiches, and more. For Pepperidge Farm, baking is more than a job. It's a real passion. Each day, our bakers take the time to make every cookie, pastry, cracker, and loaf of bread the best way they know how - by using carefully selected, quality ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Bakery Classics 100% Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns, 8-Pack Bag!
Alicia R.
Lexington, Kentucky
The best hamburger buns around! They are moist and delicious! They taste Iike they are straight from the bakery! Even though they are a little more expensive than the store brand the quality makes up for the price!
naira S.
Duluth, GA
Really Like this buns. I buy from Kroger at goog price, it taste delicious. good for ground beef paddies.
Shannon M.
Woodbridge, VA
My absolute favorite bread roll to use during summer, best for cookouts and I've had both my nieces and nephews, AND every adult I know compliment them. ;) I prefer these to any other bun, especially considering it's much healthier than white bread buns.
Tannille W.
Ann Arbor, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Soft, delicious buns that don't have the rough texture of typical 100% whole wheat products. These were good!
Christina M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only ham burger bread I purchase, it taste for good and I use it for all times of burgers and sandwhiches
Mayyadah T.
Racine, WI
These are great, they taste amazing and hold up pretty well if you want to add stuff on them. Not gritty at all
Andrea D.
One of the best whole wheat buns I've ever had. So soft. My kids, the ultimate critics, ate them with no complaints.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
Suave y delicioso, con un excelente sabor. Buen preio. Recomiendo adquirirlo para sus comidas
Lindsay H.
Portage, MI
These buns are fantastic! The taste is great and they are nice and soft. You can freeze any extra and they taste the same even right out of the freezer (defrosted, of course!)
Katie M.
Springfield, OH
My mom used to pack these for my lunch. I thought they were soft and had a nice texture overall. Not gritty by any means. They tasted good but not too sweet.

Looking for your answer?