BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #86 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm baked naturals pretzel thins 6 oz

• I love Pepperdidge how are these pretzels ??1 Answers
  • Are these extremely salty? Does the chocolate tone the sa...1 Answers
  • Do they taste good? 1 Answers
Lydia M.
Pretzel thins are my favorite salty snack! They compliment savory dips as well as sweet dips which makes them perfect for taking to any party! They are also great for using just fro snacking on their own. I will always come back to these as my favorite way to eat pretzels!
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
These crackers go so well with a good quality cheese or with a piece of fruit and cheese. I have even enjoyed them with a glass of wine and delicate slices of Serrano ham. They are crunchy and a bit salty and go well with a yummy cheese spread. In a pinch I have eaten all by themselves.
Shannon D.
Grand Isle, ME
Perfect with hummus, or alone, or dipped in chocolate.... not my top pick for this kind of pretzel but a close second. Affordable, I like that it's in a box so they don't get crushed. Like I said, will buy again only if my too choice isn't there.
lindsay F.
I approach this product at Safeway I gotta for about $3 they're on sale I do like this product I like pretzels and that the thing you're able to use them on different items I'd like to dip with these they're really good
Alena g.
Vancouver , WA
These pretzels taste very good especially if you are eating for a snack at work or school they taste delicious and they fill you up pretty quikly. they are pretty healthy version since they are baked! so give them a try you wont regret purchasing them
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
These are so good! Great for parties and just for snacking in general. I like to dip them in whipped peanut butter for a guilt indulgence!! Then stick on dark chocolate chip on there... Buttery, crisp, chocolate, peanut buttery deliciousness!!!!
Linsey S.
These are so yummy! My favorite thing to do with them is dip. I like a flavored cream cheese or my mother in laws famous lobster dip with them. My 3 year old also loves them so she gets some at snack time.
Temple M.
Tucson, AZ
These baked pretzels are good. They are quite thin and you don't get a lot for the money you spend though. The taste is great but I couldn't give it five
Stars because of the amount you get for the price.
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
Can we talk about how good these are? there is never enough in the package. the only thing I don't like is that sometimes there are pretzels with no salt on them
Jenna B.
These are great! Their thin shape make them perfect for all types of dips, I love to dip them in hummus or those laughing cow cheese spreads! Make a great snakes on their own as well!
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
Besides meat and cheese do these go with anything else?
Raquel C.
Lorain, OH
Never tried these,how do they taste good?
Ashlee H.
Prineville, OR
Whats a good dip to pair these with?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Would these taste good with hummus?
Megan K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these extremely salty? Does the chocolate tone the salt down?