BY GENERIC

Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Four Cheese Crisps: Always baked Natural No preservatives Real ingredients Real cheese see more...

• "These are really good chips/crackers." in 1 review
  • "They are a great snack and a do like the flavor." in 1 review
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I love just about everything Pepperidge Farm has to offer, and these are no different! I like to pair these up with some cheeses and summer sausage for a quick snack or something easy to serve at a party. Or you can just a handful of these when you're on the go!
Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious, these are so good. I love the flavor and I love that they are baked. If you love chips, but are trying to be ever so slightly no so indulgent this is a good option. Great for snacking on the go, to put out at parties or whatever. It's a name brand so it's not cheap, be warned!
Veronica R.
I'm completely addicted to these crackers. If you love cheesy snacks, then these are for you. Pepperidge is a quality brand and they never let me down. Not only are these delicious, but they are also (more) nutritious than most other snacks like this.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Rachel V.
I liked it because it had a lot of flavor without too much salt. These are incredibly tasty. I like to use them during wine tasting parties. They are pricey, which is one reason i don't use them more often. But Pepperidge Farms is a quality brand and I trust their items.
Mandy W.
I'm a big fan of Pepperidge Farm products and having Cheese Crisps sound amazing. I love crackers with some cheese flavor to it so it sounds amazing and tasty!
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
I love cheese and for a snack to be baked is even better. I love the Pepperidge Farm brand and these crisps hit the spot. They are delicious and affordable!
Niki J.
Oregon City, OR
Absolutely love these! They are so good, I have to hide them in my house so that no one else will steal them. Great crushed up and used as a bread crumb.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Good crackers - a bit on the bitter and dry side. Not my favorite cheese crackers to eat alone. Could try using them with some chicken or tuna salad.
Ney j.
Really liked these...they are a bit pricey only grab them when they are on sale...you do have to be careful as you can prob finish the bag haha
Brittany L.
Crush these up and bread your chicken breasts with them over some brown rice, oh so delicious!
Rose M.
Columbus, OH
Are these hearty enough to dip with or top? Or are they better to just eat plain?
Niki J.
Oregon City, OR
Yummm! Thanks, will try.
Rhoda H.
Plymouth
Where can I buy these? Have not been able to find them in my area? I love them they are so good ! Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Four Cheese Crisps