BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Rebecca C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have been eating this for years and it has been a fav of mine. It is a good one and i love it a lot. I reccomend it!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Amy F.
St. John's, NL
This is an absolute great product. I would recommend this item to every body I know! I use this product pretty often. It is an excellent product for the great price you can buy it for. It is just great !
Angela S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Crunchy and perfect amount of cheesy! Hard to not eat the whole box in one sitting! Mmm! Delicious! Purchased from grocery store
Stephanie N.
toronto
Love it! Love to buy it and use it. In fact products of the brand are amazing and I really love it
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
These are the best store bought cookies for years in my family! Thyre delicate and buttery and elegant for a ladies tea or to just indulge I️n a few for yourself. All of them are great.
Alexandra P.
Ridgewood, NY
Ahora q estoy embarazada tengo muchos antojos de cosas dulces y estas galletas con leche son lo mejor de lo mejor, el bebé lo pide Jiji
Eric q.
brentwood
This product is my favorite. My whole family enjoys it. We all sit around the campfire and share. My cat even likes it. I buy it often and I think it's a fair price. I would consume this product everyday.
say deh S.
4 cheese is my jam. Everything with 4 cheese i like it. From pizza to this delicious crackers.
Jennifer g.
Pueblo, CO
Pepperridge farm baked naturals crisps are real thin.perfect for snacking and not over snaking. They are healthy crackers. And the cheese and Italian herb taste wonderful on these crackers