BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN
I had very high hopes for this cracker. It looks like it'd be the perfect base many different dips and toppings but it was an extremely salty cracker.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
I was excited when I saw these. I wanted to like them but I thought they were bland tasting. Very disappointing. Expensive for what you get. Would not recommend them. I will not buy them again. Too expensive for the quality and amount you get.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
I have tried these and they are OKAY. I LOVE Boston creme donuts and decided to try these. The taste isn't that great. They're not bad but you can't really taste the chocolate and the creme. Only on or the other. And they're $4 and you only get 8 cookies. Kind of a let down in my opinion.
therese n.
Quincy, IL
I don't eat this brand alot but these are mess free for my break times. And light and easy to eat so making it a light snack.
Josie C.
Plymouth, CT
Nice cracker. I found a bit too much Italian flavor for my liking. I do like the lightness and crunch. I will try again but another flavor
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Crispy and light, slightly cheesy, def. Wish it was a stronger kick, def. A bit more herb flavor then cheese. Still good but I would skip if your looking for that cheese flavor
Caitlyn H.
quesnel, bc
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these four cheese crackers. They have a delicious crunch along with a strong cheese flavor. They are a bit pricey but good. I think I would find them better if they added some herbs- garlic or Rosemary.
Amy F.
St. John's, NL
This is an absolute great product. I would recommend this item to every body I know! I use this product pretty often. It is an excellent product for the great price you can buy it for. It is just great !
Alexandra P.
Ridgewood, NY
Ahora q estoy embarazada tengo muchos antojos de cosas dulces y estas galletas con leche son lo mejor de lo mejor, el bebé lo pide Jiji
Tyrome P.
Anderson, SC
This product is so awesome! I think it so worth the money and so good! I really enjoy the cheddar flavor and healthy crunchiness. This product is very tasty and enjoyable. I would totally buy this product for dinner parties as an appetizer! It is great!