BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
These are the best store bought cookies for years in my family! Thyre delicate and buttery and elegant for a ladies tea or to just indulge I️n a few for yourself. All of them are great.
Courtney P.
Summerville, SC
I can't find these anywhere! I love these crackers! They are so good! I had them a few years ago and they are just so amazing! I wish there were more places you could find them. They are salty and cheesy and delicious!
Tyrome P.
Anderson, SC
This product is so awesome! I think it so worth the money and so good! I really enjoy the cheddar flavor and healthy crunchiness. This product is very tasty and enjoyable. I would totally buy this product for dinner parties as an appetizer! It is great!
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Crispy and light, slightly cheesy, def. Wish it was a stronger kick, def. A bit more herb flavor then cheese. Still good but I would skip if your looking for that cheese flavor
Maria G.
Vero Beach, FL
Brought these crackers for Christmas to serve with cheese and even my dad ask what kind they were!! Now that's a compliment !! They are delicious alone or served with cheese or any other topping.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
I was excited when I saw these. I wanted to like them but I thought they were bland tasting. Very disappointing. Expensive for what you get. Would not recommend them. I will not buy them again. Too expensive for the quality and amount you get.
Edina G.
Oshkosh, WI
Delicious! Packed with good flavor without a greasy taste or residue. It's a little pricey for a cracker/chip but it's good quality. It's healthier than a normal bag of chips so that's a positive. If you haven't tried it, give them a taste!
Jennifer g.
Pueblo, CO
Pepperridge farm baked naturals crisps are real thin.perfect for snacking and not over snaking. They are healthy crackers. And the cheese and Italian herb taste wonderful on these crackers
Eric q.
brentwood
This product is my favorite. My whole family enjoys it. We all sit around the campfire and share. My cat even likes it. I buy it often and I think it's a fair price. I would consume this product everyday.