BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
These are the best store bought cookies for years in my family! Thyre delicate and buttery and elegant for a ladies tea or to just indulge I️n a few for yourself. All of them are great.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Crispy and light, slightly cheesy, def. Wish it was a stronger kick, def. A bit more herb flavor then cheese. Still good but I would skip if your looking for that cheese flavor
Maria G.
Vero Beach, FL
Brought these crackers for Christmas to serve with cheese and even my dad ask what kind they were!! Now that's a compliment !! They are delicious alone or served with cheese or any other topping.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
I was excited when I saw these. I wanted to like them but I thought they were bland tasting. Very disappointing. Expensive for what you get. Would not recommend them. I will not buy them again. Too expensive for the quality and amount you get.
Edina G.
Oshkosh, WI
Delicious! Packed with good flavor without a greasy taste or residue. It's a little pricey for a cracker/chip but it's good quality. It's healthier than a normal bag of chips so that's a positive. If you haven't tried it, give them a taste!
Dana C.
Austin, TX
I have tried these and they are OKAY. I LOVE Boston creme donuts and decided to try these. The taste isn't that great. They're not bad but you can't really taste the chocolate and the creme. Only on or the other. And they're $4 and you only get 8 cookies. Kind of a let down in my opinion.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I love the taste of this brands products in general, i think almost all their products are flavored the way i like it, this one has the right amount of flavor and i love the four cheese one the best! Always fresh, taste fresh, packing is nice, catches my eye, price is reasonable!
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
I love cheesy crackers and these are so delicious!! They are a little pricey because I don't think you get that many in the package but they are so good!! Definitely give these a try if you love cheese like me. I would highly recommend this for sure!
Heather B.
Before I saw this picture I completely forgot about these! These are so under rated and taste absolutely amazing! So so cheesy and the perfect little snack, I believe they would taste good with dip also!