BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
francisca s.
puerto montt chile
son buenisimas aunque igual el olor en las manos jaja a veces te pasa la cuenta pero en precio son bastante accesible
Dayan A.
Stoney creek, ON
I am obsessed with these. They taste soooo good. They are so spiced up I love the taste. Always repurchasing them.
Laurie Ann B.
These are great tasting crakers and rather affortable and are a good compromise for people watching their weight.
say deh S.
4 cheese is my jam. Everything with 4 cheese i like it. From pizza to this delicious crackers.
Aslin T.
Muy buen producto , tiene muy buena calidad y no pensaría ni dos veces para comprarlo.
Brittany C.
bardstown, KY
These a really good. There is lots of flavor in them and they make the perfect snack.
Mariadina M.
La Roda (Albacete)
I love them, are very good and I love to eat you all day and way to go to work
Tanyalynn D.
Yulee, FL
These are so addictive and heaven sent! Yummy for this italianstrongladyboss!
Camila N.