BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
kari m.
Highland Hgts, KY
These are soo good. I love pepperidge farm brand cookies. Their really expensive though.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
I was excited when I saw these. I wanted to like them but I thought they were bland tasting. Very disappointing. Expensive for what you get. Would not recommend them. I will not buy them again. Too expensive for the quality and amount you get.
Maria G.
Vero Beach, FL
Brought these crackers for Christmas to serve with cheese and even my dad ask what kind they were!! Now that's a compliment !! They are delicious alone or served with cheese or any other topping.
Caitlyn H.
108 mile ranch, BC
I love these four cheese crackers. They have a delicious crunch along with a strong cheese flavor. They are a bit pricey but good. I think I would find them better if they added some herbs- garlic or Rosemary.
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Before getting these I didn't know that Pepperidge Farm made Savory snacks, these are really good and can be used as an appetizer for get-togethers or even a party
francisca s.
puerto montt chile
son buenisimas aunque igual el olor en las manos jaja a veces te pasa la cuenta pero en precio son bastante accesible
Dayan A.
stoney creek, ON
I am obsessed with these. They taste soooo good. They are so spiced up I love the taste. Always repurchasing them.
Laurie Ann B.
These are great tasting crakers and rather affortable and are a good compromise for people watching their weight.
Tanyalynn D.
Yulee, FL
These are so addictive and heaven sent! Yummy for this italianstrongladyboss!
Camila N.