Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
kari m.
Highland Hgts, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are soo good. I love pepperidge farm brand cookies. Their really expensive though.
Madison R.
Winston Salem, NC
These are one of my favorites, full of flavor and very good. My family and I love them.
Caitline L.
Sebastian, FL
Great product. Great taste nice price. Available in a lot of stores. Simple ingredients
Nakayla K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the full flavor of each one. They're so light and perfect for a little snack.
Kaitlyn V.
Love these very flavorful and if not paying attention you could eat the whole box!
Amy F.
St. John’s , NL
This is an absolute great product. I would recommend this item to every body I know! I use this product pretty often. It is an excellent product for the great price you can buy it for. It is just great !
Caitlyn H.
quesnel, bc
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these four cheese crackers. They have a delicious crunch along with a strong cheese flavor. They are a bit pricey but good. I think I would find them better if they added some herbs- garlic or Rosemary.
Morena S.

Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb. They are very tasty, when I feel like eating something this is what I choose. They have a lot of cheese flavor, which makes them much richer. They are very pleasing to the palate. I love!!
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Before getting these I didn't know that Pepperidge Farm made Savory snacks, these are really good and can be used as an appetizer for get-togethers or even a party
Lailai Z.
It has a nice taste and the seasonings are great. It's a great snack for when I'm feeling something more salty and it's a good alternative to chips