BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
kari m.
Highland Hgts, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are soo good. I love pepperidge farm brand cookies. Their really expensive though.
bridgett b.
Pontiac, MI
These are absolute amazing they are packed with flavor and have great amount in packaging
Madison R.
Winston Salem, NC
These are one of my favorites, full of flavor and very good. My family and I love them.
Caitline L.
Sebastian, FL
Great product. Great taste nice price. Available in a lot of stores. Simple ingredients
Nakayla K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the full flavor of each one. They're so light and perfect for a little snack.
Kaitlyn V.
Love these very flavorful and if not paying attention you could eat the whole box!
Amy F.
St. John’s , NL
This is an absolute great product. I would recommend this item to every body I know! I use this product pretty often. It is an excellent product for the great price you can buy it for. It is just great !
Caitlyn H.
quesnel, bc
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these four cheese crackers. They have a delicious crunch along with a strong cheese flavor. They are a bit pricey but good. I think I would find them better if they added some herbs- garlic or Rosemary.
Morena S.

Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb. They are very tasty, when I feel like eating something this is what I choose. They have a lot of cheese flavor, which makes them much richer. They are very pleasing to the palate. I love!!
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Before getting these I didn't know that Pepperidge Farm made Savory snacks, these are really good and can be used as an appetizer for get-togethers or even a party