BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Kimberly U.
Love these with coffee! perfect for dunking, does not fall apart so easily. Great buttery taste
Kaillen D.
Bee, VA
These are so delicious! These make a perfect snack throughout the day! I love these so much!
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Best bannana nit cookie flavored cookie on the market. Soft and fresh. One of our favorites.
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
This are my with some cheddar cheese and a glass of white wine after putting the kids to bed.
Ashtyn H.
Greeneville, TN
Very good crackers, very flavorful. Good in any dip. I love it with any kind of meat on it.
Kerra D.
New Boston, OH
These are really good and good for any road trip, I love snacks so this met my expectations
Fadia D.
Boyds, MD
Just full of flavor and just looking at the picture makes my mouth water and it is serious
Tammi B.
Surprise
We really enjoyed these crackers with cheese and salami. Good balance of flavor with herbs.
Rachel G.
Delicious cookies. My kids love these wonderful cookies. They are so good. Very good price
Melissa H.
Mchenry, IL
I can't keep these in the house. They are so good, I'll eat the entire bag in one sitting!!