BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
I love cheesy crackers and these are so delicious!! They are a little pricey because I don't think you get that many in the package but they are so good!! Definitely give these a try if you love cheese like me. I would highly recommend this for sure!
Edina G.
Oshkosh, WI
Delicious! Packed with good flavor without a greasy taste or residue. It's a little pricey for a cracker/chip but it's good quality. It's healthier than a normal bag of chips so that's a positive. If you haven't tried it, give them a taste!
Bridget C.
These are salty but I like that! The flavor is awesome and I love to put these in tomato soup! Also a good snack with some light cheese on top!
bridgett b.
Pontiac, MI
These are absolute amazing they are packed with flavor and have great amount in packaging
Gabriela O.
Dallas, TX
I' ll buy boxes of these at a time. They're crunchy and are delicious. The herb may be a little too much sometimes but I can't stop eating them once I start. Pretty addictive.
KELLY CRISTINA S.
Rockville, MD
Pepperidfe Farm Baked it's a perfect snack for anytime of the day. Crunchy and salty just in a amazing way.
Josie C.
Plymouth, CT
Nice cracker. I found a bit too much Italian flavor for my liking. I do like the lightness and crunch. I will try again but another flavor
Maria G.
Vero Beach, FL
Brought these crackers for Christmas to serve with cheese and even my dad ask what kind they were!! Now that's a compliment !! They are delicious alone or served with cheese or any other topping.
Janet J.
super crispy and well-seasoned. Pairs nicely with cheese and charcuterie sides! I grab these more so than any other crackers because these are thin and not too salty.
Annie C.
Allegany, OR
These are sooooo much better than potato chips!! And you so cannot go wrong with four cheese lol