BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Janet J.
Janet J.
super crispy and well-seasoned. Pairs nicely with cheese and charcuterie sides! I grab these more so than any other crackers because these are thin and not too salty.
Josie C.
Josie C.
Plymouth, CT
Nice cracker. I found a bit too much Italian flavor for my liking. I do like the lightness and crunch. I will try again but another flavor
Annie C.
Annie C.
Allegany, OR
These are sooooo much better than potato chips!! And you so cannot go wrong with four cheese lol
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN
I had very high hopes for this cracker. It looks like it'd be the perfect base many different dips and toppings but it was an extremely salty cracker.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Summerville, SC
I can't find these anywhere! I love these crackers! They are so good! I had them a few years ago and they are just so amazing! I wish there were more places you could find them. They are salty and cheesy and delicious!
Lashannon S.
Lashannon S.
Loretto, KY
Yummmy!!!! I make a cheese ball every holiday and it's perfect with these 😍😍 my husndand goes through a box every week!
Tammi B.
Tammi B.
Surprise
We really enjoyed these crackers with cheese and salami. Good balance of flavor with herbs.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Ewa Beach, HI
These are so good!!! You don't even have to put anything on them! So flavorful all by themselves!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Winston Salem, NC
These are one of my favorites, full of flavor and very good. My family and I love them.
Victoria  M.
Victoria M.
Dothan, AL
Foodie Expert
LOVE these!!! I was surprised at how much flavor were in these pepperidge farm baked naturals! The are an easy grab and go snack! Also pair very we'll with veggie dips and sliced cheese!