BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Madison R.
Winston Salem, NC
These are one of my favorites, full of flavor and very good. My family and I love them.
Brittany R.
South Wales
These are so delicious it will make your mouth water. It just melts in your mouth. Definitely recommend trying these if you love chocolate and cookies.
Kimber-Leigh B.
Ellerbe, NC
These have all that cheesy taste with the herbs. Nice combination with hummus. Or with cream cheese with a fresh piece of basil on top.
Alexandra P.
Ridgewood, NY
Foodie Expert
Ahora q estoy embarazada tengo muchos antojos de cosas dulces y estas galletas con leche son lo mejor de lo mejor, el bebé lo pide Jiji
therese n.
Quincy, IL
Foodie Expert
I don't eat this brand alot but these are mess free for my break times. And light and easy to eat so making it a light snack.
Cisely C.
Carencro, LA
Foodie Expert
These have an amazing texture that resembles a thick focaccia bread with a crisp. The flavor is on point!
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN
I had very high hopes for this cracker. It looks like it'd be the perfect base many different dips and toppings but it was an extremely salty cracker.
kari m.
Highland Hgts, KY
Foodie Expert
These are soo good. I love pepperidge farm brand cookies. Their really expensive though.
Lashannon S.
Loretto, KY
Yummmy!!!! I make a cheese ball every holiday and it's perfect with these 😍😍 my husndand goes through a box every week!
Tammi B.
Surprise
We really enjoyed these crackers with cheese and salami. Good balance of flavor with herbs.