BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.
Dallas, TX
I' ll buy boxes of these at a time. They're crunchy and are delicious. The herb may be a little too much sometimes but I can't stop eating them once I start. Pretty addictive.
bridgett b.
bridgett b.
Pontiac, MI
These are absolute amazing they are packed with flavor and have great amount in packaging
Bridget C.
Bridget C.
These are salty but I like that! The flavor is awesome and I love to put these in tomato soup! Also a good snack with some light cheese on top!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
Foodie Expert
I love cheesy crackers and these are so delicious!! They are a little pricey because I don't think you get that many in the package but they are so good!! Definitely give these a try if you love cheese like me. I would highly recommend this for sure!
Kerra D.
Kerra D.
New Boston, OH
These are really good and good for any road trip, I love snacks so this met my expectations
kari m.
kari m.
Highland Hgts, KY
Foodie Expert
These are soo good. I love pepperidge farm brand cookies. Their really expensive though.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
I was excited when I saw these. I wanted to like them but I thought they were bland tasting. Very disappointing. Expensive for what you get. Would not recommend them. I will not buy them again. Too expensive for the quality and amount you get.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Minneapolis, MN
These are so addictive. They are so so good with olive tapenade or hummus. Like way better than they have any right to be. The price point is pretty good too. You get eight servings in a box for around $3.
Edina G.
Edina G.
Oshkosh, WI
Delicious! Packed with good flavor without a greasy taste or residue. It's a little pricey for a cracker/chip but it's good quality. It's healthier than a normal bag of chips so that's a positive. If you haven't tried it, give them a taste!
KELLY CRISTINA S.
KELLY CRISTINA S.
Greenbelt, MD
Foodie Expert
Pepperidfe Farm Baked it's a perfect snack for anytime of the day. Crunchy and salty just in a amazing way.