BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Kimber-Leigh B.
Kimber-Leigh B.
Ellerbe, NC
These have all that cheesy taste with the herbs. Nice combination with hummus. Or with cream cheese with a fresh piece of basil on top.
Cisely C.
Cisely C.
Carencro, LA
Foodie Expert
These have an amazing texture that resembles a thick focaccia bread with a crisp. The flavor is on point!
Rr S.
Rr S.
Brampton, Ontario
I love love love these cracker chips!! they are a baked cracker but have that crunchy chip texture. they are actually a nice taste to them!! My new go to snack for sure!!so good meets my expectations for sure YES this is a good too chip :)
Maria G.
Maria G.
Vero Beach, FL
Brought these crackers for Christmas to serve with cheese and even my dad ask what kind they were!! Now that's a compliment !! They are delicious alone or served with cheese or any other topping.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Chittenango, NY
These crackers are my favorite!! Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!! They have GREAT flavor!! I LOVE them!!
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
These are delicious! Perfect amount of buttery and crispness which the cheese adds to. Great flavor, it has a bit of a bite to it but very palatable. I always get full off these very easily but they are great to munch on!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
So yummy! Perfect for a snack. They are like adult cheese-itz and I can't get enough! I wish they would come out with some more flavors.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
So, so good! We served these at a party last weekend and they were a hit with our guests. Awesome with hard cheese
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Ft. Knox, KY
I know how hard it is to find healthy crackers that kids enjoy but this is a good product. My kids will eat these.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Charlotte, NC
These crackers are delicious! I have used them for entertaining and also just for a quick addition to lunches.