BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Cici J.
Standard cheese crackers. Love to eat them with gallons of hummus or with tomato soup. no complaints just a standard cracker!
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
these cookies are so delicious - they are soft and have datk chocolate and cheesecake chunks in them and they taste amazing
Rebecca C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been eating this for years and it has been a fav of mine. It is a good one and i love it a lot. I reccomend it!
Samantha K.
Kenner, LA
Bomb, bomb, bomb af!!! I love these so much that I get them in numbers. I get mine at Target and Wal-Mart. Great snack.
Lashannon S.
Loretto, KY
Yummmy!!!! I make a cheese ball every holiday and it's perfect with these 😍😍 my husndand goes through a box every week!
Brittany C.
Georgiana, AL
Honestly a fave so delicious and savory great for that midnight snack or to toss over a salad either way it's amazing
Courtney W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
So, so good! We served these at a party last weekend and they were a hit with our guests. Awesome with hard cheese
Tiffany T.
Ft. Knox, KY
I know how hard it is to find healthy crackers that kids enjoy but this is a good product. My kids will eat these.
Andrea G.
Charlotte, NC
These crackers are delicious! I have used them for entertaining and also just for a quick addition to lunches.
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
These are amazing! The flavor is great. They can be eaten on their own or with some cheese or dips. Great buy!