BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Bailey K.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! Perfect amount of buttery and crispness which the cheese adds to. Great flavor, it has a bit of a bite to it but very palatable. I always get full off these very easily but they are great to munch on!
Heather B.
Chittenango , NY
These crackers are my favorite!! Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!! They have GREAT flavor!! I LOVE them!!
Rr S.
Guelph , ON
I love love love these cracker chips!! they are a baked cracker but have that crunchy chip texture. they are actually a nice taste to them!! My new go to snack for sure!!so good meets my expectations for sure YES this is a good too chip :)
Victoria  M.
Dothan, AL
Foodie Expert
LOVE these!!! I was surprised at how much flavor were in these pepperidge farm baked naturals! The are an easy grab and go snack! Also pair very we'll with veggie dips and sliced cheese!
Alyssa C.
So yummy! Perfect for a snack. They are like adult cheese-itz and I can't get enough! I wish they would come out with some more flavors.
Tiffany T.
Ft. Knox, KY
I know how hard it is to find healthy crackers that kids enjoy but this is a good product. My kids will eat these.
Kerra D.
New Boston, OH
Foodie Expert
These are really good and good for any road trip, I love snacks so this met my expectations
Andrea G.
Charlotte, NC
These crackers are delicious! I have used them for entertaining and also just for a quick addition to lunches.
Amanda W.
Ewa Beach, HI
These are so good!!! You don't even have to put anything on them! So flavorful all by themselves!
Courtney W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
So, so good! We served these at a party last weekend and they were a hit with our guests. Awesome with hard cheese