BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Fadia D.
Fadia D.
Boyds, MD
Just full of flavor and just looking at the picture makes my mouth water and it is serious
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Foodie Expert
Delicious cookies. My kids love these wonderful cookies. They are so good. Very good price
Caitline L.
Caitline L.
Sebastian, FL
Great product. Great taste nice price. Available in a lot of stores. Simple ingredients
Nakayla K.
Nakayla K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the full flavor of each one. They're so light and perfect for a little snack.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Love these very flavorful and if not paying attention you could eat the whole box!
Tyrome P.
Tyrome P.
Anderson , SC
This product is so awesome! I think it so worth the money and so good! I really enjoy the cheddar flavor and healthy crunchiness. This product is very tasty and enjoyable. I would totally buy this product for dinner parties as an appetizer! It is great!
Jennifer g.
Jennifer g.
Pueblo, CO
Foodie Expert
Pepperridge farm baked naturals crisps are real thin.perfect for snacking and not over snaking. They are healthy crackers. And the cheese and Italian herb taste wonderful on these crackers
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
South Wales
These are so delicious it will make your mouth water. It just melts in your mouth. Definitely recommend trying these if you love chocolate and cookies.
Eric q.
Eric q.
brentwood
Foodie Expert
This product is my favorite. My whole family enjoys it. We all sit around the campfire and share. My cat even likes it. I buy it often and I think it's a fair price. I would consume this product everyday.
therese n.
therese n.
Quincy, IL
Foodie Expert
I don't eat this brand alot but these are mess free for my break times. And light and easy to eat so making it a light snack.