BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Brittany N.
Saint Paul, MN
I had very high hopes for this cracker. It looks like it'd be the perfect base many different dips and toppings but it was an extremely salty cracker.
Kameelah E.
YUM! Cheese and Herbs are my favorite! There is no better combination unless you add a little bacon :). This is a great snack that I will buy again.
Bridget C.
These are salty but I like that! The flavor is awesome and I love to put these in tomato soup! Also a good snack with some light cheese on top!
Josie C.
Plymouth, CT
Nice cracker. I found a bit too much Italian flavor for my liking. I do like the lightness and crunch. I will try again but another flavor
Alyssa C.
So yummy! Perfect for a snack. They are like adult cheese-itz and I can't get enough! I wish they would come out with some more flavors.
Alexandra P.
Ridgewood, NY
Ahora q estoy embarazada tengo muchos antojos de cosas dulces y estas galletas con leche son lo mejor de lo mejor, el bebé lo pide Jiji
Kimber-Leigh B.
Ellerbe, NC
These have all that cheesy taste with the herbs. Nice combination with hummus. Or with cream cheese with a fresh piece of basil on top.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Can't stop eating is to good . I bought this for my neighbors kid and she finished it in a day I will buy now definitely recommend
Angela S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Crunchy and perfect amount of cheesy! Hard to not eat the whole box in one sitting! Mmm! Delicious! Purchased from grocery store
Cici J.
Standard cheese crackers. Love to eat them with gallons of hummus or with tomato soup. no complaints just a standard cracker!