BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Rachel G.
Delicious cookies. My kids love these wonderful cookies. They are so good. Very good price
Caitline L.
Sebastian, FL
Great product. Great taste nice price. Available in a lot of stores. Simple ingredients
Nakayla K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the full flavor of each one. They're so light and perfect for a little snack.
Kaitlyn V.
Love these very flavorful and if not paying attention you could eat the whole box!
Melissa R.
Eugene
These are the best store bought cookies for years in my family! Thyre delicate and buttery and elegant for a ladies tea or to just indulge I️n a few for yourself. All of them are great.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
I have tried these and they are OKAY. I LOVE Boston creme donuts and decided to try these. The taste isn't that great. They're not bad but you can't really taste the chocolate and the creme. Only on or the other. And they're $4 and you only get 8 cookies. Kind of a let down in my opinion.
Courtney P.
Summerville, SC
I can't find these anywhere! I love these crackers! They are so good! I had them a few years ago and they are just so amazing! I wish there were more places you could find them. They are salty and cheesy and delicious!
Tyrome P.
Anderson, SC
This product is so awesome! I think it so worth the money and so good! I really enjoy the cheddar flavor and healthy crunchiness. This product is very tasty and enjoyable. I would totally buy this product for dinner parties as an appetizer! It is great!
Jennifer g.
Pueblo, CO
Pepperridge farm baked naturals crisps are real thin.perfect for snacking and not over snaking. They are healthy crackers. And the cheese and Italian herb taste wonderful on these crackers
Eric q.
brentwood
This product is my favorite. My whole family enjoys it. We all sit around the campfire and share. My cat even likes it. I buy it often and I think it's a fair price. I would consume this product everyday.