BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Rr S.
GUELPH, ON
I love love love these cracker chips!! they are a baked cracker but have that crunchy chip texture. they are actually a nice taste to them!! My new go to snack for sure!!so good meets my expectations for sure YES this is a good too chip :)
Keri F.
Starke, FL
These are very good for my parties with little slices of cheese and a meat. Very tasty and crispy. Love the flavor and size. The baked brand is so much nicer than the traditional fried style.
Victoria  M.
Dothan, AL
LOVE these!!! I was surprised at how much flavor were in these pepperidge farm baked naturals! The are an easy grab and go snack! Also pair very we'll with veggie dips and sliced cheese!
Gabriela O.
Dallas, TX
I' ll buy boxes of these at a time. They're crunchy and are delicious. The herb may be a little too much sometimes but I can't stop eating them once I start. Pretty addictive.
janet j.
super crispy and well-seasoned. Pairs nicely with cheese and charcuterie sides! I grab these more so than any other crackers because these are thin and not too salty.
Hailey P.
#studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influenster #studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influenster #studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influenster #studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influenster #studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influensterd
Nikki E.
Pflugerville, TX
this is really good i love everything. i love eating it you should try it it taste so good with peanuts and walnuts.i love to eat it with milk.this can also be for the holidays the italian herb stikes some spice into it and makes it delish and wonderful
Brittany D.
Hampton, VA
THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>
Eric q.
brentwood
This product is my favorite. My whole family enjoys it. We all sit around the campfire and share. My cat even likes it. I buy it often and I think it's a fair price. I would consume this product everyday.
Brittany R.
South Wales
These are so delicious it will make your mouth water. It just melts in your mouth. Definitely recommend trying these if you love chocolate and cookies.