BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Rylie G.
Lincoln City, OR
I love Chelsea so this were really good 10 out of 10. Would but again because they're really good
Morgan R.
This stuff is so good, melts in your mouth, difficult to keep away from my younger siblings lol.
Kimberly U.
Love these with coffee! perfect for dunking, does not fall apart so easily. Great buttery taste
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
My favorite cookies of all time! These are such a treat whenever we do have them in the house.
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
This are my with some cheddar cheese and a glass of white wine after putting the kids to bed.
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Best bannana nit cookie flavored cookie on the market. Soft and fresh. One of our favorites.
Kaillen D.
Bee, VA
These are so delicious! These make a perfect snack throughout the day! I love these so much!
Melissa H.
Mchenry, IL
I can't keep these in the house. They are so good, I'll eat the entire bag in one sitting!!
Ashtyn H.
Greeneville, TN
Very good crackers, very flavorful. Good in any dip. I love it with any kind of meat on it.
Fadia D.
Boyds, MD
Just full of flavor and just looking at the picture makes my mouth water and it is serious