BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars.

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Hailey P.
#studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influenster #studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influenster #studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influenster #studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influenster #studdedkiss #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty @influensterd
Dana C.
Austin, TX
I have tried these and they are OKAY. I LOVE Boston creme donuts and decided to try these. The taste isn't that great. They're not bad but you can't really taste the chocolate and the creme. Only on or the other. And they're $4 and you only get 8 cookies. Kind of a let down in my opinion.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I love the taste of this brands products in general, i think almost all their products are flavored the way i like it, this one has the right amount of flavor and i love the four cheese one the best! Always fresh, taste fresh, packing is nice, catches my eye, price is reasonable!
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
I love cheesy crackers and these are so delicious!! They are a little pricey because I don't think you get that many in the package but they are so good!! Definitely give these a try if you love cheese like me. I would highly recommend this for sure!
Heather B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Before I saw this picture I completely forgot about these! These are so under rated and taste absolutely amazing! So so cheesy and the perfect little snack, I believe they would taste good with dip also!
Jolynn E.
Russellville, AL
First of all, is there anything better than a Milano cookie? These are amazing. My package had plenty of chocolate stuffed in the middle too. If you're not allergic to chocolate, you definitely want these.
Melissa R.
Minneapolis, MN
These are so addictive. They are so so good with olive tapenade or hummus. Like way better than they have any right to be. The price point is pretty good too. You get eight servings in a box for around $3.
Chironda M.
Omg these are the best cookie they every made. That soft buttery almond cookie with raspberry on top. You can't just eat one that for sure. I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. I love them
Bailey K.
These are delicious! Perfect amount of buttery and crispness which the cheese adds to. Great flavor, it has a bit of a bite to it but very palatable. I always get full off these very easily but they are great to munch on!
Espi T.
Greenfield, CA
These crackers surprised me when I first tasted them! I bought them to try it out and absolutely loved them! I have continues to buy them because I they are a healthier snack compared to hot Cheetos or other chips.