BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Kameelah E.
YUM! Cheese and Herbs are my favorite! There is no better combination unless you add a little bacon :). This is a great snack that I will buy again.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Can't stop eating is to good . I bought this for my neighbors kid and she finished it in a day I will buy now definitely recommend
Cici J.
Standard cheese crackers. Love to eat them with gallons of hummus or with tomato soup. no complaints just a standard cracker!
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
these cookies are so delicious - they are soft and have datk chocolate and cheesecake chunks in them and they taste amazing
Samantha K.
Kenner, LA
Bomb, bomb, bomb af!!! I love these so much that I get them in numbers. I get mine at Target and Wal-Mart. Great snack.
Brittany C.
Georgiana, AL
Honestly a fave so delicious and savory great for that midnight snack or to toss over a salad either way it's amazing
Carlina C.
Denver, CO
These cookies remind me of memories of a family vacation in Italy! They are perfect and I can never get enough.
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
These are amazing! The flavor is great. They can be eaten on their own or with some cheese or dips. Great buy!
LIsa P.
Swansboro, NC
Yummy , yummy. These are a great treat so go buy you some and enjoy them. It'll be sweet treat to your self.
Lauren H.
I used to work where they put these in a martini only gibgerbread i have ever liked. Not too much spice