BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Four Cheese Italian Herb Crisps.
Always baked with no preservatives.
Per 20 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
270mg sodium, 11% DV.
3g sugars. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Crisps Four Cheese Italian Herb
  • "Like, I have to control myself when I sit down with a box because I would eat the whole box if I could!!" in 1 review
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Hampton, VA
THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>THEY TASTE AWESOME>
Dana C.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
I have tried these and they are OKAY. I LOVE Boston creme donuts and decided to try these. The taste isn't that great. They're not bad but you can't really taste the chocolate and the creme. Only on or the other. And they're $4 and you only get 8 cookies. Kind of a let down in my opinion.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of this brands products in general, i think almost all their products are flavored the way i like it, this one has the right amount of flavor and i love the four cheese one the best! Always fresh, taste fresh, packing is nice, catches my eye, price is reasonable!
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Pflugerville, TX
this is really good i love everything. i love eating it you should try it it taste so good with peanuts and walnuts.i love to eat it with milk.this can also be for the holidays the italian herb stikes some spice into it and makes it delish and wonderful
Espi T.
Espi T.
Greenfield, CA
These crackers surprised me when I first tasted them! I bought them to try it out and absolutely loved them! I have continues to buy them because I they are a healthier snack compared to hot Cheetos or other chips.
Jolynn E.
Jolynn E.
Russellville, AL
First of all, is there anything better than a Milano cookie? These are amazing. My package had plenty of chocolate stuffed in the middle too. If you're not allergic to chocolate, you definitely want these.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Foodie Expert
Before I saw this picture I completely forgot about these! These are so under rated and taste absolutely amazing! So so cheesy and the perfect little snack, I believe they would taste good with dip also!
Keri F.
Keri F.
Starke, FL
These are very good for my parties with little slices of cheese and a meat. Very tasty and crispy. Love the flavor and size. The baked brand is so much nicer than the traditional fried style.
Chironda M.
Chironda M.
Omg these are the best cookie they every made. That soft buttery almond cookie with raspberry on top. You can't just eat one that for sure. I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. I love them
Jill R.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Crispy and light, slightly cheesy, def. Wish it was a stronger kick, def. A bit more herb flavor then cheese. Still good but I would skip if your looking for that cheese flavor