BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #38 in Bagels

First boiled, then baked to golden perfection. A truly essential breakfast treat.

Made From: Unbromated Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Corn Meal, Enriched Wheat Farina (Farina, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Retard Spoilage, Salt, Monoglycerides, Cellulose, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Malted Barley Flour, Sesame Seeds. Contains: Wheat, Sesame.

Pepperidge Farm® Bagels Plain
  • "Of course they aren't as good as something you get fresh from the bakery, but they are very good and convenient." in 1 review
  • "These are my families favorite brand of bagels." in 1 review
  • "They were a bit dry and bland for my taste, although the taste improved drastically with some strawberry cream cheese!" in 1 review
Tara N.
No matter what kinda diet I'm on I can't give up carbs. I just can't do it. I love bagels. These give me my fix without the guilt!! They're a great price and they toast well. I highly recommend trying different flavors.
Logan L.
These are the perfect size for me since I love bagels but don't necessarily want all the extra bread! The only thing is that having it so thin makes the taste completely different for me, the texture is different. When toasted it's almost like a bagel chip. I probably won't buy these again but if it's your type of thing go for it!
Kathryn W.
Cypress, CA
Great with many toppings for morning or lunch. Perfect size and flavor. Easy to prep and still good after freezing. Price is reasonable as well but can't give a full 5 stars because it's not a super healthy option.
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
These are my favorite. So sick of just bread for sandwiches, and bagels are too filling. These are perfect to make sandwiches with, and they aren't too filling. They're best when they're fresh :)
Kenzi C.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Great for somebody who wants something light, small and easy to make. Other than that, i need to eat about two of these things just so I can fill myself up for a few hours.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
What a great way to get the taste and feel of a bagel but not the calories of eating a full size regular bagel. These are soft and delicious, perfecting for toasting!
Kristen V.
I love bagels but sometime regular bagels are just to much and have to many calories, these thin bagels are only 100 calories and they still satisfy my cravings.
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
I really like these bagel flats. I usually toast them and add some butter substitute as a light breakfast. My husband uses them for sandwiches in place of a roll.
Nichelle P.
Cedar Falls, IA
These are really good bagels. Of course they aren't as good as something you get fresh from the bakery, but they are very good and convenient. They have a yummy texture and flavor.
I really enjoy these as a grab and go for a quick breakfast in the morning. The pre cut makes it simple and fast to add cream cheese or jelly. They are soft as well.