BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Our turnovers are irresistible—warm fruit or rich chocolate enveloped in flaky pastry.

Made From: Apples, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Vegetable Oils (Palm,Soybean, Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Mono And
Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Cinnamon, Turmeric And Annatto Extracts For Color. Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Pepperidge Farm® Apple Turnover
  • "It taste amazing and even better served with vanilla bean ice cream and caramel sauce ." in 2 reviews
  • "Serve them warm with vanilla ice cream or cooled down with some cool whip." in 1 review
Katrina F.
Tacoma, WA
An easy dessert but with a taste like you've been baking all day! This fluffy pastry dessert is swoon worthy. Got guests coming over, this will make them happy. Got the grandkids over, this will keep they smiling. Add a dollop of vanilla bean ice cream and your night won't get any better.
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
This puff pastry is the easiest to work with. When using puff pastry it takes a bit of practice, but it is one of the easiest pastries to use. This particular puff pastry browns easily and tastes delicious. For rolling the pastray, take it out of the freezer, let it defrost about 30 mins. And then roll using flour with the rolling pin. Delicious results
Isabella L.
Ooltewah, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE THESE! I can't explain or even start to explain how good these are. They're fluffy, delicious and just seriously so tasty. Great for weekend mornings when I need to get ready and not eat breakfast. The Apple and raspberry are a great combo to bake one of each. :)
Angela m.
Worcester, MA
I will repeat and buy this agsin. The apples are nice and soft and taste just like apple pie but with flaky dough. I love to eat them warm with a nice big scoop of ice cream on top. It definitely met my expectations. I highly recommend trying this apple dessert.
Sydney B.
This tastes amazing! It tastes like it was homemade! It has a flaky and buttery crust and a moist apple pie filling! I would definitely buy this again but not too often.
Barbra B.
Catskill, NY
Quick and easy with homemade flavor. Great bang for the buck! These are delicious and great to keep on hand in the freezer for unexpected company.
Kerstin M.
Crossett, AR
I love this product because of how tasty and sweet it is!! So indulgent but would only recommend for a sweet treat! Love using with ice cream
Shonreh D.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I love these with a little bit of cool whip or ice cream. They are easy to bake and taste like you spent hours making them from scratch!
Stephanie G.
East Orange , NJ
This is absolutely the best apple turnover ever. It taste amazing and even better served with vanilla bean ice cream and caramel sauce .
Mikel A.
Nashua
Too expensive I’ not so good don’t think it’s worth the money I’m not registered in purchasing this again sorry I don’t wanna do morem
Myriam M.
So are these just like apple pies?