Pepperidge Farm® 3-layer Cake Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Victoria C.Pepperidge Farm® 3-layer Cake Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Lakeshia R.Pepperidge Farm® 3-layer Cake Chocolate Fudge uploaded by chaima g.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Three layers of moist cake topped with creamy icing is like a slice of heaven. Knowing it’s as close as your freezer... well, that’s even better.

Made From: Sugar, Water, Vegetable Oils (Soybean, Palm, Palm Kernel, Hydrogenated Cottonseed And/Or Canola), Bleached Wheat Flour, Eggs, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Corn Syrup, Chocolate, Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Dextrose, Modified Cornstarch, Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Maltodextrin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Glyceryl-lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids, Mono And Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Gelatin, Sodium Caseinate, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Whey. Contains: Egg, Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Does Pepperidge Farm plan to come out with new cake flavo...3 Answers
  • Are these any good? They are kinda expensive here.3 Answers
  • Are these sold at walmart?3 Answers
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
This was probably the worst cake of my life. I literally threw the whole thing in the trash. It comes in a box, the cake is on a styrofoam plate and it's not wrapped in anything! No plastic covering or lid. It says to cut a slice and thaw for 20 minutes. It is impossible to cut through the cake. It is so frozen and hard. And once it thawed the taste was not very chocolatey and fudgy. Won't be buying again!
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a decadent fudge cake. They are always moist and can be found in most grocery stores. The size feeds several people, but not a large crowd. The worst part is waiting for it to thaw to eat. I’ve tried several of their flavors.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This cake is a Chocolate Lover's dream. It's rich and decadent and delicious. Plus it's good for entertaining take it out the freezer, and let it thaw for a few minutes and your done. I wouldn't recommend eating it late at night because you will stay awake. But it satisfies your Chocolate fix. I recommend this cake 100%.
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
I am not usually a fan of pre made cakes - especially frozen but I bought one of these to have got emergencies. We got it out and everyone loved it! Now I always have one in the freezer for chocolate emergencies!
Victoria C.
Southaven
This is a great product. I am always satisfied with the Pepperage farm brand. I have never had a bad experience with buying a product from them! I would recommend to any wife, husband, or the adult of the household.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve never actually had this cake by itself! I use it to make my famous fudge crunch trifle dessert! I thaw it and cut it lengthwise into thin pieces. I layer it on the bottom, add a layer of chocolate pudding, cool whip, crushed heath bars, then repeat til I’m out of ingredients. Amazing and so easy for a party or holiday dessert!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love This cake it's lip smacking good I always buy the lemon one also.Good high quality flavors and I purchase them every holiday and Birthdays.They are so delicious and luscious yummy. Pepperidge Farm® 3-layer Cake Chocolate Fudge
Michelle K.
Pompano Beach
I rated this cake low because they no longer come packaged in plastic. This ruins the taste and are often marked with a freezer flavor after defrosting. They also do not keep as well in the fridge.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
This is a decent splurge, calorie wise because it's not as crazy as other chocolate cakes. It's just ok to me. Maybe it's the freezer part I don't like. The cake crumbles and I prefer a more moist cake. It's a very bland/light chocolate cake which can be good but if you're going to splurge on fudge cake I'd prefer to actually taste fudge.
Krystle G.
This is one of my guilty pleasures. I love the ease of this dessert--you just thaw it out! The quality for the price and convenience is great. It is super moist and springy and enjoyable.  You can also serve it right from the box. I have eaten these for over 20 years and they have consistently been a great product.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Are these any good? They are kinda expensive here.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
Are these sold at walmart?
Diane F.
North East, MD
Does Pepperidge Farm plan to come out with new cake flavors in the future?
selina e.
Does it taste like lemon