Pepperidge Farm® 3-layer Cake Chocolate Fudge uploaded by Lakeshia R.Pepperidge Farm® 3-layer Cake Chocolate Fudge uploaded by chaima g.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #36 in Cakes & Pies

Three layers of moist cake topped with creamy icing is like a slice of heaven. Knowing it’s as close as your freezer... well, that’s even better.

Made From: Sugar, Water, Vegetable Oils (Soybean, Palm, Palm Kernel, Hydrogenated Cottonseed And/Or Canola), Bleached Wheat Flour, Eggs, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Corn Syrup, Chocolate, Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Dextrose, Modified Cornstarch, Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Maltodextrin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Glyceryl-lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids, Mono And Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Gelatin, Sodium Caseinate, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Whey. Contains: Egg, Wheat, Milk, Soy.

Krystle G.
This is one of my guilty pleasures. I love the ease of this dessert--you just thaw it out! The quality for the price and convenience is great. It is super moist and springy and enjoyable.  You can also serve it right from the box. I have eaten these for over 20 years and they have consistently been a great product.
Tanya N.
Chickamauga, GA
This is the only premade frozen desert I buy. We really enjoy all their different selections of cake, but this one is my personal favorite! Texture is just as important to me as taste, and these cakes have an amazing soft texture and a wonder rich taste! I can bake one this good.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love This cake it's lip smacking good I always buy the lemon one also.Good high quality flavors and I purchase them every holiday and Birthdays.They are so delicious and luscious yummy. Pepperidge Farm® 3-layer Cake Chocolate Fudge
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
I am not usually a fan of pre made cakes - especially frozen but I bought one of these to have got emergencies. We got it out and everyone loved it! Now I always have one in the freezer for chocolate emergencies!
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
Love. Affordable. Rich. Highly recommend. Purchased at Walmart. All my chocolate lovers you won't be disappointed with this one. Icebox cake that I don't like to share lol
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I’ve never actually had this cake by itself! I use it to make my famous fudge crunch trifle dessert! I thaw it and cut it lengthwise into thin pieces. I layer it on the bottom, add a layer of chocolate pudding, cool whip, crushed heath bars, then repeat til I’m out of ingredients. Amazing and so easy for a party or holiday dessert!
Sarah B.
Birthday cake of choice! It's easy to count cards on this cake and the ingredients aren't too much for my blood sugar. It's cost effective, too. Not too sweet but sweet enough; I tell everyone they should grab a cake when they're on sale!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
This is a decent splurge, calorie wise because it's not as crazy as other chocolate cakes. It's just ok to me. Maybe it's the freezer part I don't like. The cake crumbles and I prefer a more moist cake. It's a very bland/light chocolate cake which can be good but if you're going to splurge on fudge cake I'd prefer to actually taste fudge.
Marie L.
Camdenton, MO
This is my favorite chocolate cake! Triple chocolate taste and very creamy. When I am in the mood for a splurge I head to the grocery store for one of these tasty cakes! The only negative in my opinion is the cost. It's a little on the steep side.
Suzanne H.
Clearwater, FL
Pepperidge Farm 3-Layer Chocolate Fudge Cake is to die for! So yummy and moist this is one of my goto items when I get a really bad sweet tooth and nothing help. This baby right here hits the spot every time!
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
Are these sold at walmart?
Diane F.
North East, MD
Does Pepperidge Farm plan to come out with new cake flavors in the future?
selina e.
Does it taste like lemon