Pepperidge Farm® 15 Grain Bread

Always crafted with 100% Whole Grain flour, Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain breads are delicious, with a good source of fiber... our way of helping you maintain a balanced, healthy lifestyle.

Made From: Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Wheat Berries,Sunflower Seeds, Yeast, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Soybean Oil, Oats,
Pearled Barley, Rye, Triticale, Millet, Salt, Degermed Yellow Corn Grits,Flaxseed, Sugarcane Fiber, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Retard
Spoilage, Distilled Monoglycerides, Datem (Dough Conditioner), Millet Flour,Brown Rice Meal, Buckwheat Flour, Flaxseed Meal, Whole Quinoa Flour,Amaranth Flour, Whole Spelt Flour, Whole Sorghum Flour, Whey (Milk)*, Soy Lecithin.
*Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® 15 Grain Bread!
How would you rate this product?
Columbia
I have been a lover of 15 Grain Bread for years!!!! But in the last year, I have noticed a change in your recipe, which may be missed by new customers. There are smaller amounts of seeds contained “in the body” of the bread AND  “in the crust.” Especially the sunflower and flax seed! As matter of fact, I have found no flax seeds for almost a year. This make for a less moist slice of bread. I can only assume the reasoning being, “We must cut cost.” Well, I am one who would pay the extra cost to get “my old 15 grain bread back again!”
Dean Crabtree Pepperidge Farm® 15 Grain Bread
Dean Crabtree Pepperidge Farm® 15 Grain Bread
Andover, MA
Yum. Love this bread for sandwiches. I think it has a very nice taste. Hold up very well. It has a very nice flavor which is also healthy. I have tried the other flavors with more protein as well and I think that’s great for a bread. Delicious
Springfield , OR
This bread always tastes fresh. It’s a substantial loaf unlike competitors. It always seems to be the best value at walmart too. A lot of times they have coupons right on the bag which is even better. And the ingredients are simple
Roseville, MI
Pepperidge Farm® 15 Grain Bread uploaded by Marleen S.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This is my favorite by far I love to eat it by self I love to eat it with everything I can eat this bread all day if I didn’t stay on a low-carb diet it is so good I love the chunky seats and you give me a hearty bite and it is delicious! This is just a good brand! You will not be disappointed if you have not tried it you better or I will be knocking at your front door LOL. Go and get some. And let me know how you like it.😉
Clayton, NC
This bread is absolutely delicious and very healthy as well. I prefer this bread and Nature Valley as well. They are my favorites. This bread surpassed my expectations, as I didn't know if it would be good or not. I highly recommend this to others!
Palm Harbor, FL
This bread is my go to! It's healthy, high in fiber and low in fat. I love to eat this with my avocado toast. Half of a hass avocado, Half of a hard boiled egg, sesame oil, salt and pepper and a little chia seeds sprinkled on top. I also love to eat this with Natural peanut butter. Its great for a snack or a sandwich at lunch time!
Kiln, MS
My sister got me hooked on this bread! Before all we used to eat was white bread and I never really got into the taste of whole grain or wheat bread. This bread changed my mind. The slices are larger than the slices of white bread we used to buy and they are much more filling. It has little pieces of oats and sunflower seeds on the crust and inside the slices. I use this to make sandwiches for lunch or I eat it with eggs for breakfast! I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a healthy and delicious bread.
I love this bread! You can feel the seeds and grains in it yet it is so soft at the same time. I like it toasted with peanut butter on it for breakfast. So good!
Bolingbrook, IL
I like this whole grain bread in the morning toasted with my eggs. It is also very good with sandwich making. Lettuce, tomato, turkey slices with natural provolone slices and a dab of olive oil mayo is my favorite. Oh, and I also sprinkle a dash of celery salt on the tomato! So good and good for you!
1,356 reviews
Pepperidge Farm® 15 Grain Bread uploaded by Megan R.
I normally dislike homemade sandwhiches. that's mainly because I don't care for bread so much. that all changed with this bread. it's delicious and packed full of flavor. no more boring bread for me!

Looking for your answer?