Pepperidge Farm® 15 Grain Bread uploaded by Megan R.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Always crafted with 100% Whole Grain flour, Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain breads are delicious, with a good source of fiber... our way of helping you maintain a balanced, healthy lifestyle.

Made From: Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Wheat Berries,Sunflower Seeds, Yeast, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Soybean Oil, Oats,
Pearled Barley, Rye, Triticale, Millet, Salt, Degermed Yellow Corn Grits,Flaxseed, Sugarcane Fiber, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Retard
Spoilage, Distilled Monoglycerides, Datem (Dough Conditioner), Millet Flour,Brown Rice Meal, Buckwheat Flour, Flaxseed Meal, Whole Quinoa Flour,Amaranth Flour, Whole Spelt Flour, Whole Sorghum Flour, Whey (Milk)*, Soy Lecithin.
*Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol.

bianca r.
Yum. Love this bread for sandwiches. I think it has a very nice taste. Hold up very well. It has a very nice flavor which is also healthy. I have tried the other flavors with more protein as well and I think that’s great for a bread. Delicious
Rachel R.
Mesa , AZ
This bread always tastes fresh. It’s a substantial loaf unlike competitors. It always seems to be the best value at walmart too. A lot of times they have coupons right on the bag which is even better. And the ingredients are simple
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This bread is absolutely delicious and very healthy as well. I prefer this bread and Nature Valley as well. They are my favorites. This bread surpassed my expectations, as I didn't know if it would be good or not. I highly recommend this to others!
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
This bread is my go to! It's healthy, high in fiber and low in fat. I love to eat this with my avocado toast. Half of a hass avocado, Half of a hard boiled egg, sesame oil, salt and pepper and a little chia seeds sprinkled on top. I also love to eat this with Natural peanut butter. Its great for a snack or a sandwich at lunch time!
Hailey I.
I love this bread! You can feel the seeds and grains in it yet it is so soft at the same time. I like it toasted with peanut butter on it for breakfast. So good!
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
I like this whole grain bread in the morning toasted with my eggs. It is also very good with sandwich making. Lettuce, tomato, turkey slices with natural provolone slices and a dab of olive oil mayo is my favorite. Oh, and I also sprinkle a dash of celery salt on the tomato! So good and good for you!
Megan R.
I normally dislike homemade sandwhiches. that's mainly because I don't care for bread so much. that all changed with this bread. it's delicious and packed full of flavor. no more boring bread for me!
Janelle U.
Charlestown, MA
This is my go to bread! I like my breads with some sort of texture, and the grains do it just perfectly! The bread is not dry at all, and has the right amount of "airy-ness". And it's great because it is usually BOGO! I suggest, when it is, buy 2 and freeze one!
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I love this Pepperidge farm grain bread. I always get wheat over white. I think many people won't purchase this because they think it's too expensive compared to cheap plain white brands but it's always on sale and there are always coupons for Pepperidge brand products in the Sunday paper.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
absolutely love this bread its healthy and tasty its good toasted its good plain great price and i thought i wouldn't like it at first but it has became one our favorite breads.