BY MONET

Francesca C.
Again such a great product for a dinner party and hors d'oeuvres. You can use these crackers with cheese place them with fruits like strawberries and grapes. They also go well with wine.
Andrea C.
Dallas
These are delicious I actually didn’t mean to click this so it’s kind of weird that it’s in hair care but it’s crackers sorry if you were looking through this and was looking for haircare stuff these are crackers I repeat crackers
Esther A.
Evanston , IL
Pepper and poppy water crackers are really good, they are above my expectations and they are quite affordable. Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it
Melissa M.
Enumclaw, WA
So yummy! They are good topped with so many different things! I have been eating these since I was a kid and every once and while I just crave them because they are so good! Especially compared to other crackers! I love them with a bit of smoked salmon and cream cheese on top! Mmmmm!
elena l.
Monet out did themselves with their pepper and poppy water crackers. They succeeded my expectations. Great flavor at a great price. Very happy with their crackers. I recommend these crackers if you're entertaining guests !
Keirysha M.
Memphis, TN
Sold at dollar tree very good crackers for events and beautiful price very flavorful
Sivi P.
Whitby, ON
I love water crackers, especially on a nice cheese plate. Yummy with Pate too!
Yarioska R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Is this strong?
Natalie H.
What cheeses pair well with this cracker?
Bervely J.
Bronx, Ny
Has anyone tried this brand what you guys think