Peppa Pig Rawr N Oink Dinosaur George

by Peppa Pig

E-PE-HUG N OINK PEPPA PLUSH

What are the ages that this is best suited for?
Start your review of Peppa Pig Rawr N Oink Dinosaur George!
Andrea E.
Newburgh, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Had I written this review on my daughter's behalf it would have easily doubled its rating however I am the one reviewing and was generous with a two star rating. The animation is simple to a point of appearing generic and the characters are irritating. I hate the snorting, which happens quite often and was over the British accent almost immediately. The only thing that I do like about this cartoon is the morals.
Ivee W.
Vancouver, WA
Peppa Pig Rawr N Oink Dinosaur George uploaded by Ivee W.
Easily our most played with toys in the house. The peppa pig friends provide hours of fun for my girls who love taking them on all their adventures
Daisy Y.
Show seems to be okay. My neices enjoy watching it and always want me to put it on for them. They are a universal cartoon. They can be found in English, Spanish and Russian. I didn't understand a single word in Russian but they liked it .
Jennifer T.
Anderson, SC
Great show for the kids and adults! My daughter is 2 and is amazed with the show!
Kay C.
Jennings, LA
Very cute show, but sometimes it's hard to understand what they're saying. Keeps the kids very entertained.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
My daughter (2) adores Peppa Pig. They episodes are short, to the point and amusing for both kiddo and parents.
Mrs J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My daughter is soon to be 3years old and she loves anything that has to do with pepa pig her favorite character is Rebecca rabbit...she says mama I wuv Becca wabbit lol
Megan S.
Anderson , SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My son loves this show it keeps him entertained forever he will watch the same episode over and over and never gets tired of it
Jamie E.
My daughter loves this show and besides the fact that it is a British show it's pretty good. Sometimes it is a little confusing with the different words for some things. I love the fact that I can some what draw the characters which makes it fun for us!
Zomorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Guilty pleasure! I have a three year old niece, so I watch it with her. It's adorable watching pigs with English accents. I think that this is a really great show, and kids can learn a lot from it. I love it when my niece tries to imitate the English accent. Too cute.